Toilet Anxiety Syndrom

KingEBO

Banned
Jan 2, 2014
Sometimes I'm afraid to go outside out of fear that I suddenly have to shit.
Does some of you have this problem as well?

It happens that I have spontaneous diarrhea, or at least a pretty serious urge to shit that comes out of nowhere.
I think it might be related to the fact that I work at home and I don't have any fixed rhythm.
I cannot understand how somebody like a cab driver manages that. When I have to take a 2 hour road trip I have some serious fears and need days of preparation (only eating certain food, and so forth).

In the past I had some traumatic experiences. One time I was stuck in heavy traffic for hours while having the biggest shit ever loaded up my ass, and I was in a bus with a bunch of hot girls that I didn't really know (road trip in a bus with friends). I cannot even describe that feel when the urge to shit was so strong that something barely came out of my anus while hearing the radio announcer tell something about a 3-hour traffic jam...
But thank god I never had any "accident" (shitting myself).

I have googled a little, and it seems like there are tons of people that have the same problem. It really seems like most are very embarassed to talk about it, and that's why there's so little knowledge about it.

I'm at a point where this seriously affects my daily life. For example, there are certain activities that I cannot do (basically everything that involves being outside or where I don't have a 30-sec toilet proximity). I understand that this fear is pretty much irrational, because after all I should be able to hold in the shit for 30 min at least and it's often easy to find a toilet. But this doesn't help me at all.

Reactions: onz123

Sigh why must everyone vie for Pewep's tortured crown?

crown.png

This thread is now about crazy people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09mDPE5CKf4]Crazy Lady With Road Rage (Curse words) - YouTube[/ame]

Just carry around a honey bucket. You'll be good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPYNAYlInK0]Honey Bucket | An Idiot Abroad - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not a professional doctor (I'm an amateur surgeon), but I'm pretty sure this means you were a toilet baby.

Care to elaborate, what's a toilet baby?

I do care to elaborate...

I think this is tied into trauma that goes back a lot further than being in a car and almost shitting yourself, I think you were birthed into a toilet and that experience has subconsciously stuck with you ever since.

Sometimes I'm afraid to go outside out of fear that I suddenly have to shit.
Does some of you have this problem as well?

It happens that I have spontaneous diarrhea, or at least a pretty serious urge to shit that comes out of nowhere.
I think it might be related to the fact that I work at home and I don't have any fixed rhythm.
I cannot understand how somebody like a cab driver manages that. When I have to take a 2 hour road trip I have some serious fears and need days of preparation (only eating certain food, and so forth).

In the past I had some traumatic experiences. One time I was stuck in heavy traffic for hours while having the biggest shit ever loaded up my ass, and I was in a bus with a bunch of hot girls that I didn't really know (road trip in a bus with friends). I cannot even describe that feel when the urge to shit was so strong that something barely came out of my anus while hearing the radio announcer tell something about a 3-hour traffic jam...
But thank god I never had any "accident" (shitting myself).

I have googled a little, and it seems like there are tons of people that have the same problem. It really seems like most are very embarassed to talk about it, and that's why there's so little knowledge about it.

I'm at a point where this seriously affects my daily life. For example, there are certain activities that I cannot do (basically everything that involves being outside or where I don't have a 30-sec toilet proximity). I understand that this fear is pretty much irrational, because after all I should be able to hold in the shit for 30 min at least and it's often easy to find a toilet. But this doesn't help me at all.

Easy fix. Stop taking cock up the ass and take it in the mouth instead. And when you're not sucking cock, eat a banana or two (or twelve) eventually you'll be backed up just nice so when you take it up the ass again, you'll have the spray patterns of an abstract artist :)