Toe of the day (TOTD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma$e

Coming Soon To My Garage
Oct 26, 2006
The Outback
Alright guys n girls, I think WF is in some need of some daily camel toe action. For those of you not familiar with the term, here's a good explanation taken from Urban Dictionary:

"A very aesthetically pleasing phenomenon, whereby a woman's venus mound is clearly discernable under the snug fabric of her lower garment. Typically, the fuller the labia, the more pleasing the effect. Tip: since sexual arousal causes increased blood flow to the genital region "toe" may be enhanced if she finds you desirable"

Not a bad explanation, there's more here.

So I will be posting a new toe every day (except weekends when I'm mostly pissed)

Let's open Thursday 14th with this beauty:

tanga.jpg

More coming tomorrow...

I never got turned on by camel toe.. I'm a total boob guy though, so that could be why.

oh fuck I love it

I love every part of a fuckin woman Ass, boobs, toe and the fucking ankles

chomp chomp chomp even that gillian bitch is startin to give me a hardon

Those aren't wholesome, decent, camel toe pictures. Bleh.

Not to sound ungrateful or anything.

Boobs and booties and crossed legs I dig, but I'm actually annoyed by the camel toe. It's somehow...vulgar...

I don't know - a large camel toe is pretty fucking gross IMO, means there could be a lot of roast beef down there...

I have to say the most disgusting thing are cankles - when a girls ankles are the same diameter as the calves... ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.