Tips for increasing YouTube views

I am currently trying out posting videos on YouTube to increase Traffic and obviously need views. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on how to increase your views?
You need to seo for it.You can hire a person who can seo for you youtube channel.By the way how many visitors you have.

You need to grow audience in social media like facebook, twitter etc. I think facebook will be the best platform. Make a facebook page for your channel and send traffic to your youtube channel. This is very much effective.

Top 12 Tips, How To Increase YouTube Views Organically 2017

1. Build YouTube Reputation.
2. Keyword Research For Every Video You Upload.
3. Follow video optimization before & after uploading.
4. Create the playlists.
5. Add annotations to YouTube videos.
6. Promote your content.
7. Add catchy thumbnails.
8. Add cards to videos.
9. Optimizing the watch time.
10. Update YouTube channel frequently.
11. Add watermark to each YouTube video.
12. Running Contests.

Building a good reputation for your brand is really important for any publisher. Also, it is necessary to reach more and more audience and make them your permanent subscribers. With several online marketing techniques, you can promote your brand; no doubt, the YouTube offers a great platform to showcase your products. The only thing you require to get more and maximize YouTube views.

Regards,
Amit Vats

Great tips from fellow members here! But should you be interested to get more in-depth learning especially about Affiliate Marketing, sign up to my FREE Six Figures Coaching Program. Just add me up in Skype (Skype Username: steinhoffs2000) so we can sked some time to chat.

There are lot of people selling youtube views that are cheap.. you can try in fiverr and search some gigs there that are selling youtube views..

Getting views on Youtube for a simple none-competitive keyword should be much easier than doing the same on Google

First of all making quality videos is the first step to success.
You should post your videos on forums, facebook, you can try and find question on question website and provide answers with your video link, you can try and make collaboration with other youtuber with more subscribers.
There are a lot of ways but it's not easy.
Goodluck

There are a lot of ways how to do it, for sure. Promote it in social media, create a good and useful content, easy name and appropriate tags

Here are some tip for you:
Your titles are worth their weight in gold
2. Upload or Sync your Transcript
3. Add your custom thumbnail
4. Add the subscribe annotation
5. Add your subscribe watermark
6. Use your Blogs to boost youtube views

Thanks, I'm primarily an SEO, so these insights into optimizing YouTube videos is greatly appreciated.

One suggestion I have, and correct me if this you don't think this would be helpful, would be to upload your YouTube videos to other video platforms like Vimeo, Bitchute, etc. and within the descriptions of those platforms, provide the link back to the original YouTube video.

I agree with the others: Making HQ videos, catchy title, hashtags, posting it on other video platforms

Increase your views by using YouTube's organic search results.
Use titles that are descriptive and keyword-rich.
Descriptions should be high-quality and keyword-rich.
Make use of tags.
Make Your Thumbnail Image Better.
Transcripts of your videos should be created.
Provide educational, entertaining, or both types of content.
Use Viral Trends as a springboard.
Make use of YouTubers who aren't your regulars.
Create video content that is modelled after the best use cards in your industry.
Create the final screens.
Encourage people to watch a marquee video.
For Embedded Videos, use Autoplay.
Make a playlist
Be a part of your niche community.
Improve the SEO ranking of your video
Use your social media profiles to share links to your videos.
Locate Niche Communities with Which to Share Your Video

Create Compelling Content.
Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
Create Playlists to Keep People Watching.
Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards.
Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled.
Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.

Engagement is key. Interact with your viewers to increase retention.
Tie up with other content makers to expand your audience.
Also, invest on a really catchy introduction music while you're at it.

To increase views on your video, you must post a good and entertaining video that engages your audience. Use hash-tags and keywords in your video title. Post video in your engagement time.

How Hybrid App Development Helps Your business Grow Faster

Companies are challenged to create a mobile app that is compatible with all devices, resulting in increased customer competition and more time spent looking for the ideal app for growing a business.

Hybrid mobile apps sit in the middle of the native and web app worlds. So, let's look at some of the major benefits of hybrid mobile app development for small businesses.

Mobile app development can be time-consuming and costly. Furthermore, there are so many devices to choose from that targeting all of them is difficult.

The best hybrid apps development companies like Prometteur Solutions that are leaders in the hybrid mobile app development space are providing extensive mobile app development services at the best price.

YouTube Videos

I am currently trying out posting videos on YouTube to increase Traffic and obviously need views. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on how to increase your views?

For every organic result, you need to be patient to increase your rank. I'm working on youtube videos commenting. Try with comments it will help to increase traffic.

The easiest way would be to invest in some paid advertising, especially in display ads that would show around YouTube and promote your channel, but you could also engage with other content, write comments, be more active. Also, you should try to find way to attract users to subscribe to your channel, analyze hashtags and add them to description, use relevant keywords inside of it, and so on.