Tips for increasing YouTube views

Bronkie

Mar 10, 2015
I am currently trying out posting videos on YouTube to increase Traffic and obviously need views. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on how to increase your views?

Comment on similar videos on YouTube as the one that needs views. People will see the comment, possibly click on your profile, and possibly view your video. Since you commented on a similar video, it's more likely you're going to receive targeted views.

Other than that, use lots of keywords in your description and title.

I would try out a few fiverr gigs and check youtube analytics to which ones had views from multiple sources and high retention rates (watched more than 30% of the video).

I am currently trying out posting videos on YouTube to increase Traffic and obviously need views. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on how to increase your views?

- Give your video an appealing title.
- Describe your video thoroughly.
- Use the best tags.
- Share your video with as many people as you can as soon as you post it.
- Share your video through social media.
- Include text information - an email address, website, twitter handle and more.

comment on similar or related videos, keep trying to increase the quality of your videos, be consistent.

Make video as a responce to another video this way it will be linked to it like viewers will somehow see its a related video of the crruent video theyre watching.

Work on the title and the tags for your video. Promote it on other social media platforms.

Here are some tip for you:
Your titles are worth their weight in gold
2. Upload or Sync your Transcript
3. Add your custom thumbnail
4. Add the subscribe annotation
5. Add your subscribe watermark
6. Use your Blogs to boost youtube views

Use keywords and tags, make a description of your video and use keywords, transcribe your video and post the transcription, ask people to subscribe to each of your videos, not only your channel, make subscription easy, invite them to like, share and comment your video and promote it on other social media networks.

Comment on similar videos on YouTube as the one that needs views. People will see the comment, possibly click on your profile, and possibly view your video. Since you commented on a similar video, it's more likely you're going to receive targeted views.

Other than that, use lots of keywords in your description and title.

Yes this is a great way to get others to visit your video. I have done this before and it really does work quite well I believe.

There are many ways on how you can increase the views of your youtube video. Some are already mentioned by the other members. Now, have you tried sharing it on social media sites? Use tags or encode your youtube profile to photos or other videos that you'll post on facebook, twitter, and instagram. If you have your own blog share it there so more people will see it. Promote your video online and offline as well. Encourage your friends to share it with their other friends.

Try to build an user database, don't forget to include links on your video window, ask people to subscribe via annotations. Use other social media chanels and post there your video links. Moreover, use forums and share your video there. Try to create some useful playlist where your videos be at the top of it, this is useful if you write a proper title etc.

MAKE FRIENDS AND NETWORK ON YOUTUBE
ADD ANNOTATIONS TO YOUR VIDEOS
GROW YOUR SUBSCRIBER BASE
TAG AND DESCRIBE YOUR VIDEO CORRECTLY
THUMBNAILS
EMBED THE VIDEO AND SHARE WHEREVER YOU CAN
CREATE SIGNPOSTS OR LINKS TO YOUR VIDEO
LEAVE VIDEO RESPONSES
:fart:

You simply create a short video and comments on same type video so may be people open your profile and watch your video.Moreover add your video YouTube Widget To Your Blog,create a timely content ( People always look for content that is timely and relevant) fill meta data into your video and Attract Subscribers.

The some of the tips for increasing the views for the YouTube videos are:
1. Create Channel Name.
2. Create Channel Art and Icons.
3. Write about description about the Channel.
4. Customize the URL.
5. Make the video in a funny and Innovative way.

1. Create a channel for your videos and always use an interesting title to catch the attention of the viewers right away.

2. Follow other channels under the same niche and be active by making comments, liking their videos, etc.

3. Post your video links to FB to amplify your range...

:)