Tinder. Is. Awesome.

met my fiancee on tinder. love that app.

mrw-i-let-her-use-my-laptop-and-realize-i-havent-cleared-my-browser-history-in-a-month-119531.gif

There used to be an app that would allow you to see who swiped right on you first so you could go in and cherry pick and swipe right on the winners.

An update must have nixxed it. Sucks too. Best $3.99 I ever spent.

Nothing quite like seeing a text from dwight schrute in the morning and responding with a picture of a fresh creampie while he eats cereal with his kids.

Replying to confirm that this isn't just an example of Jeffrey's awesome copywriting skills but an actual event that happened.

y'all mirin'?

OEmMCkI.png

actually got in the 500s before i ended up deleting and resetting my account, this was with an autoswiper though and gps spoofed to the center of a large college town in my state.

tinder changed their algorithm either in 3.0 or 4.0 that makes it impossible to auto swipe and pull these numbers now though, you get flagged as a bot/spam and get sent to the end of the queue indefinitely. dat tinder sandbox. selective swiping gets me about 15-25 a day though.

Tinder Thread Part VIII: The Revival. - Bodybuilding.com Forums
^^ also regularly post in this thread, damn good tinder trolling/stories to be read if you can wade through the phaggotry.
Don't use Tinder, but I remember hearing how they didn't actually get rid of that, but instead brought in a tinder premium, very varied in price depending on where you are, from $5-25 one off, with that, you don't get the swipe right limits anymore.

Don't use Tinder, but I remember hearing how they didn't actually get rid of that, but instead brought in a tinder premium, very varied in price depending on where you are, from $5-25 one off, with that, you don't get the swipe right limits anymore.

Tinder has definitely altered their algo to punish mass right swipers, this I'm 100% sure of. And yes, they are rolling out a paid version so they can actually limit the amount of swipes you get on the freemium version.

Before that though, you could swipe right all day long (1000+) and not get a "hard limit" that pops up and says you have to wait 24 hours until you can swipe again. Instead, tinder would just silently fuck your account and no one would ever see you in their queue to swipe back on.

Tinder has definitely altered their algo to punish mass right swipers, this I'm 100% sure of. And yes, they are rolling out a paid version so they can actually limit the amount of swipes you get on the freemium version.

Before that though, you could swipe right all day long (1000+) and not get a "hard limit" that pops up and says you have to wait 24 hours until you can swipe again. Instead, tinder would just silently fuck your account and no one would ever see you in their queue to swipe back on.

I think that's what happened to me. And I'm not even auto-swiping.

Fuck this company.

Man, this is why I need an iphone. The Android version is a straight up joke - it doesn't even work. I swipe to the right without even looking at my phone for 15 minutes (filter out later) and I can't even get matched with bots lol. That must be about 1000+ women. Anyone actually used the android version with any success?

Just had a chat with a buddy about tinder. He had some meets etc, he is on android, did not complain or mention any issues.

I think that's what happened to me. And I'm not even auto-swiping.

Fuck this company.

freshly made accounts get a ton of priority in the algo, only thing i'm aware of that you can still take advantage of since the algo update.

delete and remake account every 2-3 days, or longer if you're not auto-swiping and burning your account like me.

freshly made accounts get a ton of priority in the algo, only thing i'm aware of that you can still take advantage of since the algo update.

delete and remake account every 2-3 days, or longer if you're not auto-swiping and burning your account like me.

Does it matter if you're linking the same FB account each time, though?

Had to pop in, have a lil' solution for the Android users (I just discovered)...

Had it for a while, was poppin!! Then had to delete it because I got back together with my ex. Then broke up again this time for good... I reinstalled it and started to get 1/10th the matches, then 1/20th, then like 1/100 almost no matches.

Reading this thread I'm like fak I knew it - my once 'on a fukn roll!' streak isn't randomly ending it's the tech!

I just uninstalled the app - undid all the facebook shit - then reinstalled it - now it looks like a newer version and pretty much all my swipes right are matching (meaning I had a hell of a que and it wasn't showing me their profiles and or I was stuck in some verification mode with them on the match that should have happened)..

TLDR :: REINSTALL THE SHIT - matches come back like magic :)

EDIT: And HI WF - haven't been here in a min - figures this is the thread I show up in. I do lurk the Grunin fiasco though, he should be Tindering while he can.