Tinder. Is. Awesome.

makethatgreen

The Freeway Killer
Mar 1, 2009
bewbs
Just got out of a long relationship and thought I'd give it a try. Seriously, how do you keep up with 200 girls that are texting you? Is there an autoresponder bot for this shit?

Just got out of a long relationship and thought I'd give it a try. Seriously, how do you keep up with 200 girls that are texting you? Is there an autoresponder bot for this shit?

ORLY?

if true then just chat with top 20 hot girls on your list.

Go to the Misc (bodybuilding forum) - go to the Tinder threads. Plenty of advice and tactics there. Main point is to get digits, and setup a meet.

Go to the Misc (bodybuilding forum) - go to the Tinder threads. Plenty of advice and tactics there. Main point is to get digits, and setup a meet.

And to think, this entire time I was asking for their MySpace accounts and trying to order them breakfast over Eat24 in hopes they'd eventually message me their home address.

This changes everything.

giphy.gif

+rep

I had the same problems - until I joined Grindr.

Hey girls ... :action-smiley-052:

Let's say you wanted to start a new account on there since your age is linked to your FB account and you wanted to change that. What route would you take to get a new phone, etc?

Let's say you wanted to start a new account on there since your age is linked to your FB account and you wanted to change that. What route would you take to get a new phone, etc?

Yep you will need a "nigger phone" ie... a burner phone. aka a drug dealer phone. AKA NSA trigger

edit /no racist

You just got out of a relationship dating 1 girl, so you might need practice young padwin. It gets easier after you realize almost all girls have similar wants and needs and it gets easier. Copy and paste the same response to all of them, its the same shit.

Man, this is why I need an iphone. The Android version is a straight up joke - it doesn't even work. I swipe to the right without even looking at my phone for 15 minutes (filter out later) and I can't even get matched with bots lol. That must be about 1000+ women. Anyone actually used the android version with any success?