This Is How a Heavy Storm Looks Inside a Cruise Liner

Fucking epic video. I watched this without sound coz my speakers busted but I laughed my heart out. If there is audio on this, I have no idea but give it a whirl with it turned off. Its seriously fucking funny. Although it would be scary as shit, I have to admit i squirted a little. For a min at the end I thought the chef locked himself in the freezer. Its hard to notice things with all that furniture playing as if it were in a snowglobe. Surprisingly the bartender seems to be pretty calm about it. I bet he was experiencing dejavu! Try it out without sound man. Its fucking awesome.

been on one cruise. cool, i guess. but will never do it again.. like being locked up in a zoo for 6 days. no thanks. also that chick hit that column hard damn...

Wow man! That was awesome. Too bad for the passengers though. I have never seen anything like that before. Even so, I would still want to have such experience. Call me nuts but I hope to experience one in the future,with my wacky friends.

They keep trying to put the tables and chairs back in place. Some of those guys probably do it a hundred times a day and it's second nature to them; everybody else is looking for something to hang on to, they want to fix the tables.

Those people are so dumb though aren't they? Why didn't they just go into the hallway where the cooks/chefs were?

"No thanks, i'd rather stay in the sitting area so that I can slam into pillars and get impaled by random flying tables and chairs"

Or at least jump behind the bar, and pocket some expensive drinks during all the commotion.