This Is How a Heavy Storm Looks Inside a Cruise Liner

That's nuts. I laughed pretty hard but sort of felt bad about it when the woman slams into the pillar and knocks herself out.

You'd think the captain would have told everyone to return to their rooms well in advance of 25 foot high waves.

hahaha..!!! that lady smacks her head on the pillar

what a bunch of dumbasses running around in that debris

rofl thats hilarious..that fatass dude going back and forth the whole vid hahahaha

My favorite is the fat guy in the black & white stripped shirt. First tilt he keeps his feet and looks like he's about to help put the the furniture back when said furniture mounts an attack on him and they disappear together off to the left. A couple tilts later he is now in the middle of the furniture sliding to the right and does a face plant. Next tilt to the left he is still down being mangled by the passenger hating furniture not to be seen again.

Also top left of the screen that large heavy cabinet. Watch that guy grab hold of it and ride - drag to the right then back to the left. Reminds me of a Jackie Chan movie scene.

The woman that sucked face with the pillar her and the blond get relocated back to the right and are not seen again.

Damn this vid delivers. I see something new every time I watch it.

This video is epic... pure win across the board. I can't stop watching it and laughing at the guy toward the end who just rolls across the floor with the tables and chairs, its like he said "fuck it" and just stayed on the ground.

What I don't understand is why the furniture is not somehow mounted to the floor. I imagine even smaller scale waves would move it around. Weird.

the one time i was on a cruise we ran into a tropical storm. People were falling everytime they tried to go anywhere, you were running into walls whether or not you had been drinking, there were puke bags outside every cabin door, my husband and my friends got sick....but for me IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME. I would start at one side of the boat hallway and run down it to see how far I could get without falling. Also we went to the bar on the top of the deck and watched the pool completely slosh out all of it's water. It was also hilarious watching everyone try to choreograph their dance moves on the dance floor into the sway of the ship.

two thumbs way up. would do again.

the one time i was on a cruise we ran into a tropical storm. People were falling everytime they tried to go anywhere, you were running into walls whether or not you had been drinking, there were puke bags outside every cabin door, my husband and my friends got sick....but for me IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME. I would start at one side of the boat hallway and run down it to see how far I could get without falling. Also we went to the bar on the top of the deck and watched the pool completely slosh out all of it's water. It was also hilarious watching everyone try to choreograph their dance moves on the dance floor into the sway of the ship.

two thumbs way up. would do again.

its fun once

I just to work on huge tanker ships and it just annoying as hell.. Imagine sitting there in Photoshop or whatever youare doing and have to grab a hold off anything that just not nailed in the table.. get on your nerves after a few times..

But yeah fucking awesome the first time :)

I came back to edit but since there was already posts under mine

Just read: "One of the passengers said: "It was like being in a disaster movie. There were screams and people crying as they looked for their lost children."

well fuck, there went my lolz.

What I don't understand is why the furniture is not somehow mounted to the floor. I imagine even smaller scale waves would move it around. Weird.

I've never been on a cruise but my guess would be they use that room/bar/restaurant/whatever it was for multiple things. They probably move the tables to turn it into a dance floor, or rearrange them if someone reserves the room for an occassion, etc...

I don't know, but that would be my guess as to why they aren't mounted to the floor.

I've never been on a cruise either, how long do these storms take to sail through on average?

Does it feel strange to know your stuck on the boat until the storm has passed? Do you eventually get used to the swaying?

I never been sea sick or travel sick so I don't think it would make me sick just wouldn't really enjoy the up and down feeling when your stomach 'goes'.

Both my parents sail and have a boat so maybe the seas in my blood lol.