They see me trollin, they hatin... Moderatin and tryna catch me postin dirtay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for entertaining me 'up in here'. :drinkup: I wonder what kind of message a crack whore would post in response to this.

Yeaaah biachez...shouts out to my real deal moderatn crew posse. No love for the fling-flip, jive mofos that dont hang like dat. I post that funky shit. Feel it. :stonedsmilie:

stanley said:
they're not out of it, maybe they just dont listen to shit music

Yeah really.. I can't take anyone seriously when they call themself "chamillionaire". Sorry..

wickedDUDE said:
actually it's not shit music, moron. you just havent heard the song before.
I've herd it, and it is indeed a "shit song". Although I believe rappers actually call them "tracks" now, so that they don't have to live up to the expectations of a true "song".

Rap is a complete joke. All those studio gangstuhs are just so hardcore.

kyleirwin said:
I've herd it, and it is indeed a "shit song". Although I believe rappers actually call them "tracks" now, so that they don't have to live up to the expectations of a true "song".

hahaha

Rap sucks. :ak:

Before this people said the same thing about rock and before that they said the same thing about the Beatles.

kyleirwin said:

Rap is like anything else, some is clever, some is good, some is quite bad.

Riding dirty is quite bad. But I think it's pretty stupid to indict the entire genre because of one song.

Hatin muthafuckas frontin in here. See what you foos think about rap when I ride through your hood wit my gat.

Bitch ass crackas!

Riding Dirty is a lesser of many evils... I can't stand that stupid song Boooty Booty Booty everywhere haha... there are so many other retarded songs out there.

ChrisS said:
Hatin muthafuckas frontin in here. See what you foos think about rap when I ride through your hood wit my gat.

Bitch ass crackas!

haha i chuckled good at that one... :laughing-smiley-007

Ya'll ain't gangstas! Back up befo I blast you mofos! :ak:

Tsk. Americans.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.