Are these shootings staged?

• I think the government may be behind it

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Stfu you evil nazi with your conspiracies

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Where pictures of boobs

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

Well unless printers can spit out gunpowder for bullets who really cares what they can print right? It's like saying printers could fix alcohol prohibition because they can make a bottle.

Gunpowder has been around for nearly a thousand years and can be made with basic chemistry skills and a trip to the local grocery store.'

Additionally, I personally am working on a 3d printer type project for firearms. I am actually much closer to making a extremely rugged, highly durable lower reviver than anyone else is that is talking about it online. Right now I have a material that is easily used to make firearms that is about 40 times stronger than what they're using for 3d printers, and only about 40% under what military grade aluminum is rated at for strength.

For some reason, I don't think a lack of firearms is the reason a revolution hasn't begun in the US. Nor is the inability to communicate, or evade taxes.

For some reason, I don't think a lack of firearms is the reason a revolution hasn't begun in the US. Nor is the inability to communicate, or evade taxes.
Correct; The comfortable sheep have been the reason...

But there is no way in hell they'll be comfortable much longer.

Additionally, I personally am working on a 3d printer type project for firearms. I am actually much closer to making a extremely rugged, highly durable lower reviver than anyone else is that is talking about it online. Right now I have a material that is easily used to make firearms that is about 40 times stronger than what they're using for 3d printers, and only about 40% under what military grade aluminum is rated at for strength.
That's awesome... But why the fuck would you be talking about it on a public forum??? Here's hoping the proxy is strong with you.

what are you basing that on?
Many things; things that Ron Paul and many others have been screaming about for years and the guv just won't listen to.

Most importantly among them a few events that have happened lately with the USD and the fact that Keynesianism is still on control of its' trajectory. These things are major, end-is-near-type issues that our media won't even report on... Making the problems even worse.

As far as I can tell, a dollar won't be able to buy a penny in a few years; in a decade I suspect the FRN will no longer be in use anywhere.

The police state isn't just growing at the same rate it always has either; for uncle sam to keep us using their nearly-defunct currency, they'll do the same thing every other country has ever done to prop it up: capital controls.

From the white house's point of view, we'll be "forcing them" to turn over our gold again, limit the amount of money we all can withdraw on a daily basis from our banks, and stopping us from selling or taking anything of value at all from here to elsewere. Eventually it will lead to a complete shutdown of the borders. That's why I'm outta there.

With all that going on, large percentages of taxpayers are going to default on their taxes, either because they're broke or because they can't stand uncle sam anymore.

That's when the guns come out... Can't say who'll fire the first shot though; probably an IRS SWAT team member. (Yes, those already exist.)

Sound far-fetched to you still? Open up some history books.

Nope, no staging. Though the reasoning behind them may be a bit more than you would have expected.

It all started a few years ago when I was making a secret serum.

Long story short, I created a real like dragon, it turned into a gun, and now everyone's going crazy wanting to kill all of the children.

I'm sorry guys. But hey, take a look at it this way, I made a dragon.