The "unreliable Tyler" - Tyler Lemieux (designer)

This guy would hit me up almost every other month on skype asking me if I needed any sites done. It got so bad that I promoted him to my ignore list

If anyone wants to work with someone who ISN'T a flake and needs content written, PM me! Try me out - you won't regret it! I'm looking for regulars & will value every relationship formed.

Obviously you will pay very good attention to the topics that people order so you can write a thorough article.

That's why you're replying in a thread about a designer and saying that you're the alternative for content services.

...mk. Oh, and take it to the BST.

Obviously you will pay very good attention to the topics that people order so you can write a thorough article.

That's why you're replying in a thread about a designer and saying that you're the alternative for content services.

...mk. Oh, and take it to the BST.
Just saw a useless topic and decided to take a shot, even though I know how things go around WF.. Not gonna lie, I got what I deserved.

I still write great content though... zing.

You know you pretty much will be banned for what you've posted in this thread right?
Seriously? Pewep makes entire thread about this, i make sly post in a useless topic and I'd get banned for it? I mean damn, I'll delete the post if shit has gotten that serious around here. I didn't realize.

Edit: Can't delete or edit. well, fuck.

frabz-you-gonna-get-Raped-7612c0.jpg

Seriously? Pewep makes entire thread about this, i make sly post in a useless topic and I'd get banned for it? I mean damn, I'll delete the post if shit has gotten that serious around here. I didn't realize.

Edit: Can't delete or edit. well, fuck.

Hey man - your signature is a day behind. People who want your content may want to know that you're active today.

He is "Away" on Skype right now, I just sent him the link to this thread, so I am sure we will hear from him soon.