~*~ The ULTIMATE Auto-Approved List~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excursion

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First off, This is not another BS list of 100k worthless auto approve urls.

This is the REAL DEAL.
500+ urls with High PR and Low OBL's

I am offering my service to comment on blog that hold SEO value.

This is 500+ urls that have a PR1 or higher.
(theres actually over 700)

Here is how it look broken down.

PR6-2
PR5-9
PR4-43
PR3-244
PR2-194
PR1-310

Your backlink will be on PR URLs on 313 Domains which I am sure the root domain has real nice PR to it.

This list took me weeks to develop and the reason why it is so valuable, is because the pages your link goes on has not only good PR but very low OBL's

Now what that means is the less Outbound links on a PR page, the more value your link will have.

We have all seen the 10k plus link list that are going around.
Hell I even sold a few. So sure you can go and buy these lists for $50 but you know what is going to happen.
A Waste of time and money

But this is the golden list for Ultimate SEO.

I am not selling this list. I am going to blast it for 25 members then after that I am throwing the list away. Because if I just sold the list then it would get used and abused and the links would be worthless.

So I am offering to blast your URL with as many keywords as you want to 500+ urls with good PR and low OBL.

The price is $60 for 25 members only. Get it while it lasts.

I got the review copy on this and checked this list very carefully.

Some plum urls in it, almost all came back with OBL less than 100, about half were OBL less than 50, 150 were OBL less than 25 and 92 were OBL less than 15.

If Quantity of Quality Links (TM, per my blawg, bishes) is part of your SEO gameplan, get some of this.

Wait, how did a review come 4 minutes within the release of this thread???

I reviewed it well before the thread ever launched. In fact, it was my review of his last list, and subsequent discussions with Excursions that led to the idea behind this offering: quantity of quality links. Works every time.

This might be shocking to you but an amazing amount of business takes place off WF on AIM and skype between WF peeps. Not all laundry is public.

Ah... I see. To me, it looked like he posted the thread and paid someone to post a fake review (Since it came 4 minutes after the release of the thread). An hour or more would be convincing; But doesn't 4 minutes seem suspicious to anyone? Eh... Sorry. I'll pay for it in a few days. Awaiting a sexy affiliate payment ;]

Ah... I see. To me, it looked like he posted the thread and paid someone to post a fake review (Since it came 4 minutes after the release of the thread). An hour or more would be convincing; But doesn't 4 minutes seem suspicious to anyone? Eh... Sorry. I'll pay for it in a few days. Awaiting a sexy affiliate payment ;]

Yes, I'm all about burning my WF rep to fake reviews for relative newbies. My gig is up, Sherlock. You got me. Hurr durr.

Reactions: JakeStratham
Sorry guys, I never got an email that there were replies.

Yes, you are guaranteed 500 successful links. The list is 800+ so I leave room for some that may get moderated in the future.

PM on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.