mYE7fNd.png

RiMdPHi.png

tRC9wK3.png

zxk2ADB.png

ZQ4MuJR.png

Special Launch Discount

5 X 20% Discounted Copies For 5 Members

Use this code to claim your special discount : WICKED20

Just stopping by to comment on this Seller's various products.

I ordered his PBN building service which he completed just a few days ago, that thread has closed so I'm commenting here.

Order took a little bit longer (I had delayed it because i wanted solid domains), the sites were built with all the requisites of a safe PBN, although the writing and design isn't what i'd call the best. But all in all, it looks great, and the important thing here is that he delivered upon his promise.

I have an upcoming order for another one of his link building packages which i pre ordered but delayed because i'm redesigning my site and creating silos. I have no doubt it will be effective and awesome.

That being said, i up for a review for this product or whatever if it's available.

I'm not very knowledgeable on using redirects so maybe more info could be explained?

Thanks so much for the review of our PBN building service. Appreciated.

Just stopping by to comment on this Seller's various products.

I ordered his PBN building service which he completed just a few days ago, that thread has closed so I'm commenting here.

Order took a little bit longer (I had delayed it because i wanted solid domains), the sites were built with all the requisites of a safe PBN, although the writing and design isn't what i'd call the best. But all in all, it looks great, and the important thing here is that he delivered upon his promise.

I have an upcoming order for another one of his link building packages which i pre ordered but delayed because i'm redesigning my site and creating silos. I have no doubt it will be effective and awesome.

That being said, i up for a review for this product or whatever if it's available.

I'm not very knowledgeable on using redirects so maybe more info could be explained?

Thanks for all the new orders. Those who placed orders during the weekend must have received our confirmation emails today.

We're up for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.