THE SUPREME ALL-IN-ONE SEO SOLUTION - ONLY $28 - DOMINATE GOOGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

seowizard417

Dec 8, 2011
www.searchenginerockstar.com
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THE SUPREME ALL-IN-ONE SEO SOLUTION - ONLY $28 - PROVEN RESULTS TO DOMINATE GOOGLE

YOU Know That More Traffic Means More Sales and...... Well So Do I!!!

"Now You Can Climb The Search Engine Rankings With A Proven Back Link Service!"

Don't Try And Build Links On Your Own When I Can Do It FASTER, BETTER AND WITH GREATER RESULTS... And All This At The Most Affordable Rates You Will Find On This Forum!

Hello Webmasters,

Are you sick and tired of fighting Search Engines to increase visibility of your site? Are you desperately trying to get more traffic to your websites?

Annoyed by the fact that Google is constantly changing the rules? Frustrating isn't it? Then just when you think that you are in a good position, Google changes things up and sends your sites tumbling down the SERPS.

But why not put your site into the hands of a professional like me?

Someone who has a proven track record in getting results for Internet Marketers when it comes to search engine rankings. Someone who knows Google and can react to Search Engine changes, someone who has a proven track record for getting clients to Page 1 on a continual basis...

I am an expert in building backlinks so you can shoot your site up the search engine rankings, get more traffic and make more money...after all, in this business it is all about traffic!

So, if you are looking for a proven SEO link building solution...look no further than my Supreme Link Pyramid.

Internet Marketers Go Crazy Trying To Build Backlinks!

Building backlinks is a must if you want to get organic traffic to your website...Without it you are going to be spending a fortune on paid traffic.

The only problem is that if you do it yourself you could be facing long hours in front of a computer without all the knowledge or tools you need for effective SEO. This will take precious time away from growing your business while competing with expert internet marketers. Experts like me can get the job done much more effectively, quickly, legitimately and with greater be
nefits to your rankings!

Now I know that you may be thinking that hiring an expert to do this with a proven track record is expensive. Well, read on because you will find an offer below that is simply a "no-brainer"...

Sure there are other providers out there. However, most of them will leave you with ineffective SEO, less money in your pockets, and little or no improvement in your website's rankings. Many other providers on this forum are already trying to copy my system!!! Get the real deal, instead of these copycat services.

The Supreme Link Pyramid will give you the results you are looking for. It is a results driven system, designed to be effective for just about any website. This system is made up of quality and diversity. Providing your site with a SEO portfolio that is complete and looks natural to the search engines.

So here's introducing my Supreme Link Pyramid Packages:

SUPREME LINK PYRAMID BASIC: $28

whats included:

Tier 1 (Over 500 Links)

*2,000 article directory submissions (minimum 200 live links) - 2 PLR articles spun and submitted

*25 .edu blog comment links

links from social bookmarking sites

links from forum profiles

web 2.0 profiles

30 social networking sites (2.0 properties) - 2 PLR articles spun and submitted

Tier 2

*20 RSS sites feed submission

*10000-12000 Blog comments to tier one links for link juice and even more diversity

Full Report Included (Tier 1 Only)

*New accounts created for each package
*Rotating set of fresh monthly proxies used

Bonus:
All links will be pinged and
uploaded to Pro Linklicious.me account for faster indexing and crawling by Search Engines.

(Turnaround time of 4-7 days) *Bulk orders may require additional time*

This package really is the supreme solution to your SEO needs. The $28 introductory price won't last forever so get it while you can! I always over-deliver with this package, so stop wasting money on other services! The Supreme Link Pyramid is the best value on WF. With over 500 quality and diversified backlinks pointing to your site in tier 1, and an additional 10000-15000 tier 2 links pointing to tier 1, you will see great results.

--Please provide up to 2 URLs (1 domain only) and up to 2 Keywords (1 keyword per URL if 2 URLs are submitted)
--Paypal Transaction ID
--Paypal email

--Package Ordered (Basic or Elite)

Special Price For WF Members At Only
$28 (Regularly $40) WOW!!!
Use the Buy Now Button Below For Supreme Link Pyramid Basic

SUPREME LINK PYRAMID ELITE: $48

*Most Popular Package*

whats included:

Tier 1 (Over 900 Links)

*4,000 article directory submissions (minimum 350 live links) - 2 PLR articles spun and submitted

*50 .edu blog comment links

High PR(1-4) blog comment links (URL and Keywords will be used as anchor text)

*60 links from social bookmarking sites

*300 links from forum profiles

*30 web 2.0 profiles

*60 social networking sites (2.0 properties) - 3 PLR articles spun and submitted

Tier 2

*20 RSS sites feed submission

*20000-30000 Blog comments to tier one links for link juice and even more diversity

*New accounts created for each package
*Rotating set of fresh monthly proxies used

Bonus:
All links will be pinged and
uploaded to Pro Linklicious.me account for faster indexing and crawling by Search Engines.

(Turnaround time of 4-7 days) *Bulk orders may require additional time*

--Please provide up to 2 URLs (1 domain only) and up to 2 Keywords (1 keyword per URL if 2 URLs are submitted)
--Paypal Transaction ID
--Paypal email

--Package Ordered (Basic or Elite)

Special Price For WF Members At Only
$48 (Regularly $70) WOW!!!
Use the Buy Now Button Below For Supreme Link Pyramid Basic

FOR ALL SUPPORT INQUIRES, FULL SERVICE LISTINGS, GENERAL SEO QUESTIONS AND TUTORIALS PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUM BY FOLLOWING THE BANNER LINK BELOW

I am a new provider on WickedFire but also have my own website where I sell my services in addition to having a thread at the "other" WF. I have plenty of reviews there, so if you are interested in reading some Check Out My WF Review Thread.

Last edited:

FAQ:

Why should I buy from you?

I am a professional SEO service provider based in California, who has been in the business since 2006. I have worked privately with countless clients over the years, getting their sites ranked for just about every niche. My services have produced great results for my clients, and I am here to do the same for you.

Is this package safe for my site?

Whether you have a new or established site, this package was designed with both in mind. I use these methods on my own sites as well, a combination of new and established websites. My service is not some simple blast of just "spammy" blog comments or forum profiles. Although some are included, my packages are well rounded. Creating a diverse source of backlinks will add to your overall profile with a natural looking link building process. Search Engines value diversity, helping to not only push your sites up the rankings, but keeping them there as well. I can not take responsibility for other links you may purchase, but this package is completely safe, even for a brand new site.

How long until I see results?

Generally, results will be seen after a few weeks. Within 4 weeks and in most cases a lot sooner.

How high will my site rank on the Search Engines?

Predicting rankings is impossible with any single backlinking service, as many factors (e.g. competition, overall profile, onsite optimization) contribute to search engine rankings. I can not tell you exactly what you will rank, however it is highly likely you will see good upward movement in the Search Engines.

How long will the work take to be completed?

Turnaround time is 4-7 days.

What do I need to provide?

Please provide the following:
--Up to 2 URLs (1 domain only) and up to 2 Keywords (1 keyword per URL if 2 URLs are submitted)
--Paypal Transaction ID
--Paypal Email
--Package Ordered

**You will be redirected to a new page to submit your details after purchase is complete**

What is the best way to contact you?

The best way to reach me is going through my support forum at Search Engine Rockstar SEO Forum and submitting a support ticket. Please use the support forum for any questions or support issues for a faster response. I can also be reached through email at seowizard417@gmail.com as well.

Last edited:
If you have any review copies left, let me know i wanna try this on a new site. Thanks!

Hi, do you allow foreign keywords ?

Hello Kingtun,

Thank you for your interest in my services. I currently allow foreign keywords that are in English characters. However, all articles that are submitted will be in English and for Article Directory submissions all keywords must be English only. Hope that answers your questions and I look forward to working with you.

-David

delivery time : report sent to me in 24 hours
communication: very nice, he actually tell me how to read the report, which lot of service provider won't do. they just send you a excel file.
result. too fast to tell, will comeback later to report
price: i got mine from review, but price seem good enough

not a ground breaking new service. However pretty diverse link profile and structure with good price. Will use again if result is good

delivery time : report sent to me in 24 hours
communication: very nice, he actually tell me how to read the report, which lot of service provider won't do. they just send you a excel file.
result. too fast to tell, will comeback later to report
price: i got mine from review, but price seem good enough

not a ground breaking new service. However pretty diverse link profile and structure with good price. Will use again if result is good

Thank you for the review. However, I was hoping for some more detailed reviews as the review copies were free. I may provide a few more review copies so if you are an established member with at least 200 posts on this forum, feel free to request one through pm.

Just got my package back, with the following:

85 Web 2.0 Properties: Way above the 30 promised. There are clearly 2 seed articles, and the spinning is decent. I think one of the best way web 2.0 providers can improve their service and differentiate from their competitors is having really good spinning (sentence and word level). I would definitely suggest improving the level of spinning. It might take a little more time, or a couple of extra dollars if you outsource, but I think a lot of buyers will appreciate the difference. The biggest problem with these properties is that the links are not contextual, but simply placed at the end of the article.

50 Social Bookmarks: While some are duplicates and a few dead links, it's still more than the 30 promised. I actually liked what he did with the anchors for the social bookmarks as he added relevant text before and after the anchors which is my current practice. This might be an issue with some buyers though who only want their specific anchors.

320 Forum Profiles: Overdelivered and everything looks good, correct anchor text.

30 2.0 Profiles: Overdelivered, everything looks good, correct anchor text.

350 Live Articles: Same thing as the Web 2.0 properties. 2 seed articles and spinning could be better. As these are articles, having a contextual link isn't to be expected.

55 EDU comments: All the links I checked were spammed and had high OBL (one had nearly 15k replies..), and some were paginated. Pretty weak EDU links in my opinion.

SERP Results: I inquired about the package on the 8th. Shortly thereafter, my site disappeared off of Bing and Yahoo (not a big deal). However, it seems to have help stabilized the site at #11 on Google (it was dancing, completely gone for the past week or so). If seowizard wants to PM me in about a week or so, I'll be happy to update and share what has happened since.

Closing notes: Good communication and TAT. I don't think this is the strongest package, but it's on par with other providers here and with diversity. If proof was provided that the blog comments were actually being made on Tier 2, I'd say the package is worth the price.

Just got my package back, with the following:

85 Web 2.0 Properties: Way above the 30 promised. There are clearly 2 seed articles, and the spinning is decent. I think one of the best way web 2.0 providers can improve their service and differentiate from their competitors is having really good spinning (sentence and word level). I would definitely suggest improving the level of spinning. It might take a little more time, or a couple of extra dollars if you outsource, but I think a lot of buyers will appreciate the difference. The biggest problem with these properties is that the links are not contextual, but simply placed at the end of the article.

50 Social Bookmarks: While some are duplicates and a few dead links, it's still more than the 30 promised. I actually liked what he did with the anchors for the social bookmarks as he added relevant text before and after the anchors which is my current practice. This might be an issue with some buyers though who only want their specific anchors.

320 Forum Profiles: Overdelivered and everything looks good, correct anchor text.

30 2.0 Profiles: Overdelivered, everything looks good, correct anchor text.

350 Live Articles: Same thing as the Web 2.0 properties. 2 seed articles and spinning could be better. As these are articles, having a contextual link isn't to be expected.

55 EDU comments: All the links I checked were spammed and had high OBL (one had nearly 15k replies..), and some were paginated. Pretty weak EDU links in my opinion.

SERP Results: I inquired about the package on the 8th. Shortly thereafter, my site disappeared off of Bing and Yahoo (not a big deal). However, it seems to have help stabilized the site at #11 on Google (it was dancing, completely gone for the past week or so). If seowizard wants to PM me in about a week or so, I'll be happy to update and share what has happened since.

Closing notes: Good communication and TAT. I don't think this is the strongest package, but it's on par with other providers here and with diversity. If proof was provided that the blog comments were actually being made on Tier 2, I'd say the package is worth the price.

Thank you for the review. I appreciate all the detail and thought you put into it. Definitely look forward to having you share your results.

I would like to have a free review copy please. I know I am not an established member here but i am looking for good links for my websites. So trust me I can provide a best honest review and will order thereafter.

Hope you will consider me for a review copy.

i'll take a free review copy.

btw, 200 posts + 10 itraders is the minimum requirement - asking for reviews if you don't fulfill the reqs or offering reviews for those who don't might land you in hot water.

-p

Status
Not open for further replies.