The Scriptoriums Doors are open! $.75 for 100 words. Five free review Copies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scriptorium Deal Days Have Ended​

I offered 0.75USD per 100 words until today (Friday) and even cheaper for bulk!

It is now 1.00USD per 100words

My former clients still have the old discount for their orders, but for further ones from new and old clients, it will now be 1.00USD per 100 words

So many scammers here lately, even with 'established' members.

I can't tell you how many content providers write reasonably well, but disappear. It's a real shame.

To be honest, whenever I see someone charging a cent a word, or even twice as much, it makes me think that person will be gone within a month.

I'm usually right. Usually.

After a hard drive crash left me scrambling and without Internet access, I disappeared. I apologize for the absence and any misfortune it may have caused - I will be in contact with you all soon after this is posted. I apologize for any and all inconvenience, except for Hellblazer, who has made it their escapade to try and actively fleece me.

I will be back up and running as quickly as I can.

except for Hellblazer, who has made it their escapade to try and actively fleece me.

Aside from the fact that that's a nonsensical abuse of the term "escapade", let me clear something up for you, fucktard.

I was willing to stay out of your thread, but since you've now accused me falsely for a second time, I'm forced to respond.

I ordered a batch of articles from Scriptorium for a site project. After receiving the goods, I determined they were not of satisfactory quality. As Scriptorium had mentioned twice to me that a refund was possible if I was not pleased, I requested one.

Scriptorium then accused me of "marketing" his articles to someone else, without a scintilla of evidence. Of course no such evidence exists, because after I initially reviewed his work, I never touched it again. He then offered to refund me a penny.

Buyer beware - deal with at your own risk. And know that his stated refund policy is meaningless. The money honestly means nothing to me, but I don't know what kind of retard actively goes out of their way to bring negative attention to their own sales thread. I've dealt with a fair amount of providers here on WF and was willing to deal with Scriptorium behind the scenes, but this moron obviously has no business sense. Now fuck off.

you should have atleast replied in my email. and you said its done so why not send it?

cleardot.gif
from
cleardot.gif
blue yoshi <infernalmachina@gmail.com>to****
date
cleardot.gif
Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:52 AMsubject
cleardot.gif
Re: review copymailed-by
cleardot.gif
gmail.comsigned-by
cleardot.gif
gmail.comhide details Oct 13 (12 days ago)
I have your work done. If you would like to send half of the $15 to my
PayPal at ****, I'll send you the work and you can send
me the rest of teh money.

-Darren

are you going to send the articles or are you going to give me a refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.