The Scriptoriums Doors are open! $.75 for 100 words. Five free review Copies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scriptorium

Scribe For Hire
Sep 28, 2010
Arrakis
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
The Scriptorium Is Open

Satisfaction guaranteed!

I work quickly, accurately, and I am willing to give my clients a break. I wish to build up a Wicked Fire reputation and I am offering five free review copies -- and if you are satisfied, I will write for $.75 per 100 words. Never settle for less!

infernalmachina@gmail.com

Motto, I do not know if you got my PM as I am unaware if I am able to PM back. If you have not received the review copy, provide me with your email address.

I've given out five review copies - I will offer one more! I guarantee competent and informed work and will continue to do 0.75 per 100until tomorrow!

Review copies over for now - but not to worry, I will offer one at least once a day. I am still doing 0.75per 100 words

This offer is limited and will end onf Friday, so take advantage of it while you can.

Bonus:
Bulk orders will be downgraded to 0.50 per 100 words

What can I say?

The review copy is spot on. He managed to follow my instructions to the word, the grammar is impeccable and the article is sales driven!

All that for 0.75/word?
I'll place an order today!

I got my 10 articles order back within 2 or 3 hours. Fantastic job!
I'll get back with more orders. Keep it up!

Wow. Witty, engaging, informative and CHEAP. His writing style was an absolute perfect fit. Not to mention he wrote it in minutes...unreal.

Will be bringing over all my article writing needs to him.

Very impressed.

btw, he's since gotten back to me... and as of now is kicking ass with the articles he's been sending me (even sent me the first one asking if it was the type of tone/article i was looking for based on my requirements/description).... fucking stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.