The Only Writing Team You Will Ever Need - $3 To Get Started - Stackcash’s Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you think all of the big money niches are saturated, think again. I was just introduced to something huge today by a new client. Keyword research...it works.

Got a few more days on this thread...we'll probably be close down for new orders for a few weeks after that. Get in while you can!

I got received the final batch from a HUGE order. Scash as always was on point. He even met a little bit of insanity with a cool/calm/collected attitude along the way (hillbilly webmasters get a little weird sometimes, if you know what I mean).

It was a difficult order for him to process. I had alot of special requirement, limited topics, and multiple sites in the same niche. Everything came out unique and squeky clean. Articles required minimal edits (very small grammar every once in a blue moon - never seen a blue moon, but I heard aboutum).

I am very pleased with this delivery. StackCash is getting a positive itrader and you get a related video for your viewing pleasure. thanks for tuning in folks.

I got received the final batch from a HUGE order. Scash as always was on point. He even met a little bit of insanity with a cool/calm/collected attitude along the way (hillbilly webmasters get a little weird sometimes, if you know what I mean).

It was a difficult order for him to process. I had alot of special requirement, limited topics, and multiple sites in the same niche. Everything came out unique and squeky clean. Articles required minimal edits (very small grammar every once in a blue moon - never seen a blue moon, but I heard aboutum).

I am very pleased with this delivery. StackCash is getting a positive itrader and you get a related video for your viewing pleasure. thanks for tuning in folks.

Thanks for the great review bud. Hit me up any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.