The Only Writing Team You Will Ever Need - $3 To Get Started - Stackcash’s Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Previous Threads: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

The Only Writing Team You Will Ever Need!

I promise that you will never will find another content team that is more invested in the success of your project than this one. From the initial brainstorming stage to the final product deliverable, you can take comfort in knowing that you have an experienced team of American writers in your corner. No one is perfect – but we sure do strive for perfection every day!

We know how frustrating it is to deal with inexperienced and unprofessional freelancers that drop the ball on your project. Who wants to deal with that?

When I first started building informational websites for profit in 2011, I thought it was financially smart to use the cheapest content that I could find to fill the pages of my sites. My thought process was about getting as much content published as fast as possible.

It never once crossed my mind that all the busy work I was doing was completely unnecessary. I could have been working smarter. It wasn’t until I invested in quality content writers that I realized less is MUCH MORE. Just one of the higher quality articles that I invested in was making me the same amount of money as 5 to 10 articles of the lower quality stuff!

This is your chance to take advantage of the same team of writers that were responsible for thousands of conversions and well over six-figures in earnings.

Take a look at what some of my current clients have to say about my service. They can express what I offer better than I ever could!

Oy74p14.png

c461QoL.png

rnxoQqm.png

UpAm8Ei.png

lLUJI.png

qCrGL5g.png

4NgDWGo.png

This is How I Make You Money

Earning money online is all about connections. Potential clients need to connect to engaging websites to find the answers they seek. Business owners need to connect to their audience by demonstrating a strong understanding of their wants and needs.

When you and I come to an agreement after you read this sales thread, you will have gained access to a team of college educated American writers who I have personally trained to connect with your audience. They know how to take your goal and transform it into custom content that will engage, entertain, and convert your audience.

All the tricks-of-the-trade regarding search engine optimization are included in each piece we deliver. Strong titles, eye-catching subheadings, keyword placement, bullet lists and beautiful formatting are included. Penguin and Panda be damned!

You will receive content that reads well, looks great, and gives your audience the answers they truly need. This is all done in a tone of voice that matches both the topic and your niche.

So, relax. We got this.

This is How the Process Works

• We take your order and clear up any questions that you may have. More often than not, we’ll brainstorm together to create a strategy that will help you reach your goals.
  • With those goals in mind, I will take your order to my team and manage the process from start-to-finish.
  • Your project will be completed and delivered via e-mail within 7 business days.
  • We give each other a digital high-five and then start to figure out how to dominate your next project.

This is What We Can Do

Believe me when I tell you that, after 4 years, I am still surprised by the wide variety of content projects that my clients need. I like to think that we have done a great job at meeting those expectations.

Here’s a short list of the common types of content that we write:

• Blog Posts
  • Website Page Content
  • Product Reviews & Testimonials
  • Press Releases
  • SEO Articles
  • Manual Article Rewrites
  • eBooks
  • & more..

If you don’t see your project idea on the list above – don’t worry. We can almost definitely accommodate you. Just drop me a line and let me know what you need.

This is What It Costs

All projects start at $3 per 100 words. Most projects cost $3 per 100 words. If your project requires a lot of research, or anything that will increase the time it takes us to create your content, then it will cost more than $3 per 100 words.

I do offer a bulk discount. You can have 5% off if your order size is 15,000 words or more!

This is How You Order

To place your order, please PM me or e-mail me at vincent@clarioninbound.com.

I will need to know the details of your project, the number of pieces you need, and the words per piece. Any resource links or examples that will help us create a better product for you are appreciated!

All payments are taken upfront via Paypal. Larger orders can be paid via check or bank wire at the clients request.

Still Not Convinced? Well….Fine. Here’s Some Free Shit.

• I will provide 300 words of FREE content to any and all NEW clients.
  • I will provide a FREE 500-word article to EXISTING clients who place an order over 5,000 words.

This deal is good for the duration of this sales single sales thread.

Looking for a long term partner to write a ton of ongoing high quality content for a new site we are rolling out. Something like 50k in the first batch and then 25k monthly after that. What's your turnaround typically like?

Buying some right now wut wut.

Thanks buddy!

Looking for a long term partner to write a ton of ongoing high quality content for a new site we are rolling out. Something like 50k in the first batch and then 25k monthly after that. What's your turnaround typically like?

Sounds good to me! We're doing 125,000 to 150,000 words per week right now. I currently limit each client to 25,000 words per week.

Curious. Does Vin = Vinny Lingo?

Hah...no. But, he does sounds just as Italian as me.

Cool - Will be in touch soon. And re Vinny Lingo - he was an old poster who disappeared awhile back. His background was content writing as well, so I thought you might possibly be the re-invented version.

I use Vin on all my customer's websites. One time I didn't, thinking it would save me money, but the project took me an extra month to complete.

That's when I realized how valuable Vin's service really is to my business. You order, he gets it done right, so simple.

It's more than just ordering content. You get the hassle taken out of content sourcing.

I do a lot of finance stuff, which is not easy to find writers for. Vin comes through every time!

10 out of 10... Would Bang!

Thanks for the reviews guys!

We just hired 3 new journalism grads to the team. Send in your orders to keep these guys busy!

Absolutely my favourite writer for LPs, content, damn near anything.

Given him some good topics and some horribly boring stuff and he's come through every time. And when you think about it, $3 per 100 is a steal for this quality.

Love it love it love it.

Absolutely my favourite writer for LPs, content, damn near anything.

Given him some good topics and some horribly boring stuff and he's come through every time. And when you think about it, $3 per 100 is a steal for this quality.

Love it love it love it.

We aim to please! Thanks for the great review.

Alright, alright. Sunday funday is coming to an end. Get a jump on Monday's work and put in those content orders. Gotta keep my new guys busy!

Can you take any other payment besides through the Paypal gateway? Can't use it.

Not a problem. I believe I can invoice you from Paypal and you can pay with a credit card - without needing an account.

If that doesn't work, you can send me a money order or a bank wire - as long as you cover any of the fees involved with that.

PM if you want to talk further...

Status
Not open for further replies.