The new Xbox...

f6ch4i2hqdag.png

............RESET...........IMPLANTING THE NLP!!!!!

...........................DEEPER .................FORCE .......... NLP ........TRUE ............... EMOTIONAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN!!

ROFLMFAO!!

.........BOTH........!!!

.............. "BILLY ...." .................NT ........... XP ..............COMPLETELY........DOS............AWA Y........... (........................................)

..............NAME ............................ XO.

............. NLP...................MS....... (....... EVIL EMPIRE ........!! )

.........STORMED............... MS......................

...........LEAKED OUT ........... (.............IMPLIES........TWICE.......) ........... ALL .....

.........PLANTED THE SEED........................... NURTURE................

..........MS............TARGET...................F IRST IMPRINT PATTERN........HOLD............

..........ALL.............. MS................. SERVERS.................. WORLD's.......... AND............LINUX!!!

MS............LIMIT & RESTRAIN.............GET AWAY............NLP..........XOXOXOXO............. !!!

..............!!! ..............................!!!

.............!!

..............!!!

Lulz

.........AD.........TV.....................CAN KILL YOU!!!!

.................AD...............BENEFIT......... .......DETRIMENTAL...........YOUR LIFE!!

LOL

Lol @ some of the replies in here.
But I'm feeling more and more drawn to the PS4 now myself. Never thought I would say that, having loved everything Xbox since 2002 and never liked the Playstations.

Sony released an instructional video on how to share PS4 games...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA]Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video - YouTube[/ame]

Xbone will be $500. PS4 $400. PS4 doesn't require any online checks and used gaming will stay just how it is. PS4 is looking so much better at the time.

Xbox One is clearly the way to go if, well if....

Why on Earth would anybody be willing to purchase this piece of metal & plastic that is useless?