the motherfucking Cowboys

I don't think anyone blames it on Romo. He is one of the worst starting quaterbacks (if not the worst) in the league. Not his fault.

You obviously don't watch football very much. Romo sucked today but where the fuck was some protection? He was getting raped. The whole team just sucked today with the exception of some people on D.

As for Sensabaugh, what a douche. I don't even think the dood knew it was a touchdown at first. He was completely lost on that first Vikings TD. Sad thing is that if he just turned and looked he might have had an easy pick. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to root for Farve's old ass to win a superbowl and definitely for the Jets to beat the Colts just because they deserve to lose for letting them in the playoffs.

Move over cowgirls - Houston, Texans gonna come out swingin next year.

T-R-U-S-T

Truth. That D is going to be dominant sooner than later. I was sure they'd do some damage in the playoffs if they got in, stupid tiebreakers.

@grindtim3, wth mate, in what sport?

Also, Flozelle Adams going down had a big part of Romo getting abused. Phillips and Garret both need to go, Cohwler would be a good fit in big D.

Cohwler would be a good fit in big D.

No way in HELL Cowher gets in bed with Jerry Jones ... besides, there are too many liberals (read: pussies) on that team to handle the scowl.

bill-cowher-mouth.jpg
61569_BillCowher-.jpg
cowher3inq.jpg
cowher.jpg

No way in HELL Cowher gets in bed with Jerry Jones ... besides, there are too many liberals (read: pussies) on that team to handle the scowl.

While the first part is most likely true, the bolded part is exactly why they need some Scowler.

Honestly this game was not on Romo as much as you guys think it was. He barely had any protection the whole game. And where the hell was Roy Williams yet again? jfksdjfklsdjfsad so frustrating. Hope Favre goes all the way.

Josh Freeman
Mark Sanchez
Matthew Stafford
Matt Cassel
Matt Hasslebeck
Jason Campbell
Kyle Orton
JaMarcus Russell
Chad Henne (go blue)
Whatever shitbag Cleveland throws out there
Cutler (this year)
Joe Flacco
Marc Bulger

Cutler every year so far, and he'll still suck ass next year. Great job on that trade Bears! You screwed the pooch! Glad you gave up all what you did to get him.

I would cut Matthew Stafford some slack (even though he looks like a D-Bag), he is a rookie QB starting on what is arguably the worst (or second worse) team in the NFL. There is no way ANYONE would have thrived in that system.

Josh Freeman was also another rookie in a very very bad spot. He showed more flashes of talent than I expected he could. That team is equally as bad as the Lions and the only reason they even got to three wins was because New Orleans shut it off before the playoffs.

JaMarcus Russell is the ultimate flop. What a pile of shit.

I agree fuck Romo. He is a fagget.

But being honest he is not the only one to blame.

The offensive line of the cowgirls played like crap.

The defensive line of the Vikings played outstanding.

Cutler every year so far, and he'll still suck ass next year. Great job on that trade Bears! You screwed the pooch! Glad you gave up all what you did to get him.

I would cut Matthew Stafford some slack (even though he looks like a D-Bag), he is a rookie QB starting on what is arguably the worst (or second worse) team in the NFL. There is no way ANYONE would have thrived in that system.

Josh Freeman was also another rookie in a very very bad spot. He showed more flashes of talent than I expected he could. That team is equally as bad as the Lions and the only reason they even got to three wins was because New Orleans shut it off before the playoffs.

JaMarcus Russell is the ultimate flop. What a pile of shit.

Stafford and Freeman are both going to be very good, if not great, NFL quarterbacks. Watch the Stafford miked up session against the Browns. That's the mentality you want in your team leader.

IMO, even putting rookie QB's on that list is bullshit, there's never been a rookie QB come in and dominate. Rothliesburger got lucky playing for a stacked Steelers team that protected him by pounding the rock early and often, limiting his opportunities to make mistakes.

Who holds the rookie INT record?

Oh yeah, some loser named Peyton Manning.

Ryan Fitzpatrick was so bad you forgot him. Tack him on the bottom of that list.

Josh Freeman
Mark Sanchez
Matthew Stafford
Matt Cassel
Matt Hasslebeck
Jason Campbell
Kyle Orton
JaMarcus Russell
Chad Henne (go blue)
Whatever shitbag Cleveland throws out there
Cutler (this year)
Joe Flacco
Marc Bulger

At least some Old men still know how to play. The cast around Farve makes him look better than ever.

I think the bottom of the QB ranks definitely goes to Jamarcus.

Cowboys got outcoached. Jason Garrett couldn't play call his way out of a phone booth. Most of the people talking shit about Romo just hate the guy, because anyone that knows anything about football knows he's a top 10 QB in the NFL, the numbers don't lie. You could've Joe Montana, John Elway, Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady in there on Sunday, they would've gotten killed the way that line was blocking.