the motherfucking Cowboys

laguna beach

paintin walls
May 25, 2008
cell block D
www.salespeoplenow.com
I am a lifelong Cowboys fan... first of all, to prove I am not a sore loser, CONGRATS to Brett Favre and the Purple Machine. They obviously wanted it worse than we did.

Tony Romo is going down in history as BLAND. that's right B-L-A-N-FUCKING-D.

bland. bland bland. VANILLA MOTHERFUCKER. thanks for wasting my time.

WE BOTH ARE DOUCHEBAGS! where does Dallas go from here?

FUCK. FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. FUCK A GODDAMN DUCK.

haha.jpg

Fuck Romo. Loved every minute of watching the gun slinger carve them up.

who datttttttttttttttt (I live in Louisiana and fucking hate the slogan, but w/e)

Yep, I'm a Cowboys fan and that shit sucked. New Orleans is my 2nd favorite team though and I hope they fucking beat the shit out of Minnesota. WHO DAT!

Anyone who blames this loss on Romo is a fucking retard.

Watch a football game once in your life and learn how it works.

Sorry I'm just angry god dammit. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WADE PHILLIPS YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT JASON GARRETT FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING COMPLETE INABILITY TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH A GAME LIKE THIS.

ive always hated romo

Random Fact: Im nextdoor neighbors to sensabaugh

Lol, that is great! Why don't you do me a huge favor. Go knock on his door and ask him how he can make a statement like this:

"We'd have to beat ourselves to lose," Sensabaugh said. "The way we're playing right now, I don't think we can be beat."

And get lit up the way he did from Favre to Rice. The dude didn't even know that a touchdown was scored until he heard the celebrations.

I don't think anyone blames it on Romo. He is one of the worst starting quaterbacks (if not the worst) in the league. Not his fault.

Josh Freeman
Mark Sanchez
Matthew Stafford
Matt Cassel
Matt Hasslebeck
Jason Campbell
Kyle Orton
JaMarcus Russell
Chad Henne (go blue)
Whatever shitbag Cleveland throws out there
Cutler (this year)
Joe Flacco