tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
LE_01.png

LE_02.png

LE_03.png

LE_04.png

Review Copies Open To Those Who Are Willing To Post a Review!

2 FREE Review Copies To First Two Eligible Members

5 X $20 Discount To Next 5 Members.

Use this code to get $20 Discount : SPECIAL20

I looked through your previous threads, and it looks like a couple reputable members took review copies but it doesn't look like their reviews made it in your threads?

I've been paying a vendor to do a similar package, but the quality is shit so I'm looking around... Is there something you can pm me, such as a sample report or a couple avergae profiles, so I can get an idea of profile quality?

Thank you

Hi

Many thanks for your interest in our service.

Yes they are yet to post their reviews. I couldn't remind them too since I was away for past several days.

I can send you a sample report so that you will get to assess the quality and decide.

Will PM you in next few hours.

Thanks
Tom

I looked through your previous threads, and it looks like a couple reputable members took review copies but it doesn't look like their reviews made it in your threads?

I've been paying a vendor to do a similar package, but the quality is shit so I'm looking around... Is there something you can pm me, such as a sample report or a couple avergae profiles, so I can get an idea of profile quality?

Thank you

Hello,

Tom service is great.

For a fair price you will be able to get a unique profile of link u usually never get elsewhere.

If you were to get to create those links by yourself you would probably spend more time and energy than the price of TOM Package.

The delivery time is fast as i got my report within one week.

Also i advice you to get in touch with TOM if you want to fine tune some links in the package (remove some or add some more of some others)

Thanks so much for the great review. Much appreciated!

Hello,

Tom service is great.

For a fair price you will be able to get a unique profile of link u usually never get elsewhere.

If you were to get to create those links by yourself you would probably spend more time and energy than the price of TOM Package.

The delivery time is fast as i got my report within one week.

Also i advice you to get in touch with TOM if you want to fine tune some links in the package (remove some or add some more of some others)

This is a great service for the price you pay. A wide range of links to make your profile look as diverse as possible.

Got my reports within their specified TAT and their professional customer service gets two thumbs up from me.

My site has seen a tremendous increment in traffic as well as revenue , a big thanks to this service again.

Thanks again Tom and i apologize for leaving this review abit late

Thanks so much for the great review!

This is a great service for the price you pay. A wide range of links to make your profile look as diverse as possible.

Got my reports within their specified TAT and their professional customer service gets two thumbs up from me.

My site has seen a tremendous increment in traffic as well as revenue , a big thanks to this service again.

Thanks again Tom and i apologize for leaving this review abit late

Status
Not open for further replies.