The Link Essence - Those Links You Never Had Before-Super Diverse Links-FREE Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
LE_01.png

LE_02.png

LE_03.png

LE_04.png

3 FREE Reviews Open to 3 Senior Members. Post in the thread to claim a spot.

Others can use this code to get $20 Discount: SPECIAL20

Have you tested this package on a fresh site with a clean backlink profile to be able to say how effective/uneffective it is? I've noticed that most of these sites aren't providing any ranking increases without a third tier of spam behind them or a PBN. Would like to see some reviews or ranking change screenshots before I order.

Thanks so much for all the interest. Will PM everyone shortly.

I'll take a review if available.

Hey

I will take review copy if still available

Thanks

Hey

Thanks for your interest.

Answering your specific questions, this package is great to build a safe cushion to new sites, before you go crazy with PBN links. That's something I've tested, and something I've been doing for several of my affiliate sites.

I usually start link building with this same package, with drip feed for around 3 weeks. By the end of first month, the site usually comes to 30-40ish for low comp keywords and long tails. Once I see that traction, I send mostly PBNs to them.

That's what I do, but there are also people who order this package mainly to keep their profile diversified.

Have you tested this package on a fresh site with a clean backlink profile to be able to say how effective/uneffective it is? I've noticed that most of these sites aren't providing any ranking increases without a third tier of spam behind them or a PBN. Would like to see some reviews or ranking change screenshots before I order.

Hi Tom

Could you pm some samples. I am interested to see how these links look in reality. Do you hit the main domain, internal pages or a mixture of both ?

Are you sending pbn links to these sites as tier one links or do you mean pbn links to main website?

and will this service work for non us websites? ie Australia, the business listing sites that you typically use may not
be compatible for non us sites.

Thanks so much for all the interest. Will PM everyone shortly.

Hey

Thanks for your interest.

Answering your specific questions, this package is great to build a safe cushion to new sites, before you go crazy with PBN links. That's something I've tested, and something I've been doing for several of my affiliate sites.

I usually start link building with this same package, with drip feed for around 3 weeks. By the end of first month, the site usually comes to 30-40ish for low comp keywords and long tails. Once I see that traction, I send mostly PBNs to them.

That's what I do, but there are also people who order this package mainly to keep their profile diversified.

Hi

Just ordered your other Regal SEO link Service that includes a Press Release. Similar to this one...Looking forward to the results..cheers

Hi

Thanks for your interest. PBN links are not included in this package. I was talking about marketers who rank sites with PBNs, they could use this package as a safe buffer to keep everything diversified.

Yes, the service works for non us sites too. No issues at all.

Are you sending pbn links to these sites as tier one links or do you mean pbn links to main website?

and will this service work for non us websites? ie Australia, the business listing sites that you typically use may not
be compatible for non us sites.

Thanks for your order!

Hi

Just ordered your other Regal SEO link Service that includes a Press Release. Similar to this one...Looking forward to the results..cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.