The Grand Backlinks Reloaded - Video Promotion | High Quality Web 2.0 Link Pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickymedia

Jul 22, 2011
Coke Float
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
The Grand Backlinks Reloaded

If you are in need of a complete link building method that will not only increase your rankings but will also give you direct traffic.
This is the right place to be.

What is The Grand Backlinks?
El Grande Backlinks is a multi-hub complete link building strategy which Increases your rankings & drives direct traffic but leave no footprints behind.

4 Hubs of The Grand Backlinks

1. Authority Hub

It is consisted of the top 3 authority sites Wordpress(PR 9), Blogger(PR 8) & everyones favorite squidoo.

This authority sites are interlinked forming a small open link wheel, squidoo is in the center connecting to both blogger and wordpress.

Squidoo only links to the main page of blogger an wordpress and not the inner pages. This sites will produce the high authority powerful in-content links which will give you the increase in rankings you want.

2. High PR Web 2.0 Hub

It is consisted on web 2.0 properties which are often crawled and loved by Google.

The properties will formed 3 link pyramids, the first one will target wordpress home page, second will target squidoo lens and the third one will target blogger home page

Link Pyramid had proven to be one of the most effective Link Building method in which if properly used it can give you surprising results.
This will bring extra link juice to our authority sites for more link push.

3. High PR Valuable Links

High PR Valuable links are forum profiles links from High PR Forums with PR from PR 9 - PR 5. It is also consisted of Social Bookmarks from the top Social Bookmarking sites which will index our web properties faster and will give them extra boosts.

4. Promotion Hub

It is consisted of Video Creation and submission to top Video Directories including Youtube; Hgh PR Forum Profile links and High PR Social Bookmarks for extra direct backlinks to your site.

This hub will bring you good link amount of link juice from High PR sites and drive direct targeted trafic which means most of the viewers are potential costumers.

How Do We Work?

*We always clean our cache and registrar before we start working and every 4 hours during work this is essential for lesser if no footprints.

*We often change our IP every 15-20 minutes while working using a proxy tool so we are sure that we are not leaving a footprint behind and so our properties created will be from different IPs.

*We will look for 1-2 LSI keywords which is commonly used by your competitors and include it in your article for more relevancy and which later on used in interlinking the properties.

*We always make the best articles we can and spin the article up to 80% uniqueness so its will be readable to readers as well.

*All the Web 2.0 properties we create are highly customized with complete bio, profile picture, non default themes etc. All Web 2.0 properties will have 2 related images each and a video we created whenever possible.

*We will provide you with the username, password and email used for the blogs, videos and forum profiles we created so you will completely own them.

*We will always work depending on your specifications, we will adjust according to what you want.

money site.jpg

note: larger articles are noticed to be much more effective that short 300 work article

Packages
Small Package

1 Unique Video
10 Video Submission
1 100% unique 600 word article
1 Wordpress blogpost
1 blogger blogpost
1 squidoo lens/wiki posts
9 web 2.0(pyramiding the authority sites)
Total of 12 Web 2.0 Properties
100+ Social Bookmarks
25 Article Directory Submission
100 RSS Submission
Ping
500+ Total Links

Price - $50

Blue Hat Package Packge

2 Unique Video
20 Video Submission
3 100% unique 600 word article
24 Web Properties(All Pointing to the moneysite)
300+ Social Bookmarks(web 2.0 Properties)
100+ Social Bookmarks(Video Posts)
100+ Article Directory Submissions(Web Properties)
100 RSS Submission
Ping all links

Price - $100

Result Packge

2 Unique Video
20 Video Submission
3 100% unique 600 word article
3 Wordpress blogpost
3 blogger blogpost
1 squidoo lens
15 web 2.0(forming a link Pyramid)
Total of 24 Web 2.0 Properties
300+ Social Bookmarks(web 2.0 Properties)
100+ Social Bookmarks(Video Posts)
100+ Article Directory Submissions(Web Properties)
100 RSS Submission
Ping all links

Price - $115

We only Need:
URL
1-2 keywords
Video Description(if you can provide)
Contact Details(if you want to include your contact details on the video)
email for reporting

Here is a sample of our videos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLg9aOjsD_o]Slicky Media - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a link to our previous Thread http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...-pyramid-high-pr-profile-links-bookmarks.html

Here are some of other respected members Reviews

Originally Posted by angelo
Videos:

Simple yet nice looking video.
some have dofollow links like on Videojug - Get Good At Life. The world, Twitvid - Share videos and photos on Twitter etc.

He then bookmarked the vids and submitted to twitter etc. All working live links.

Web 2.0 Submission

This is the part that I like. He put a lot of effort on the web 2.0 creation. Complete with pictures and the video. Total of 65+ links and most have not been deleted. 570 words article. Its a combination of nofollow and dofollow links but 85% are dofollow.

Will definitely order this service again. 4/5

Originally Posted by RangerEsq
Review:

Time: Good
Communication: A little anxious in trying to get a review, but no problem.
Quantity: As promised.
Quality: The video is very nice. The articles are very decent, definitely better than most who provide a similar service.
Errors: None. All the links were proper.
Value: Good value.
Recommended? Yes. It gives you good link diversity using links that you don't get in almost any other type of package.

Originally Posted by Jordan6
Review

I ordered SET A, I got the report after a couple of days. There was a problem with the website name, so I asked him to fix it. He was very kind and agreed to fix it immediately.
He did fix it very quick and sent a new report. I checked it, all the links \ videos were fixed and after 4-5 days they are still live.

Communication: 5 of 5 (through mail and IM)
Delivery time: 5 of 5
Price: 5 of 5 (This service really worth the money!)
Quality: 5 of 5 (He added new images to each of the social network post he submitted, all the links and anchors were placed correctly)

Great Service - Recommended ++

Originally Posted by GerardWon
Got my report. Did a decent spot check and it looks good.

The vid is really nice. I was impressed with it.

The articles are ok -- the kw density is fine and properly linked. So no complaints here.

All in all: I am completely satisfied with this service. Would use him again.

Originally Posted by nashtu3000
I got my report, everything looks good, looking forward to see SERPS..

Originally Posted by neynme
Review-

Had a great expereince with these guys, they made all changes that I requested and was very professional.

The properties were good, had images and video related to niche. But everything was there as promised. Will be back to buy more soon

Zhenjie
review!

Speed and Report: Took around 2-3 weeks to have this report delivered. Bit longer then expected but looking at the amount and divesity of links I'm not surpised. theres quite a bit there. Report provided in several files including all articles and the video for your own use. The Excel report is a large one sheet report (should have divided it into different sheets), well layed out with url, username/pw required. God awful colours though!
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/551/0665529734.png

Quality: The video was very well done with script and imagery well suited for the topic and keyword. Was not some random video with no bearing on teh subject that I've experience from other providers before. All submitted to the big video sites

The web articles and properties are top notch and in part due to to the high quality video. Its so worthwhile having a well written article that is combined with the video that is actually relevant to your article! perfect combination. Subdomain names for properties were spot on, no robots, definitely human created and edited. Very impressed with this segment also.

Bookmarks, RSS and forums are run of the mill. good diversity and PR building juice to the excellent properties.

We will be giving away 3 55% Discount for Review Copies for Respected members

We will also give a 50% Discount for Results Package and Blue Hat Package to everyone until Nov 7, 2011.

Small order placed; 95798637yn713981b. Look forward to results; pos: 19.

Fuck it ordered a results package too; Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 36G94929KT102230D)

Thanks for the for ordering sir.

Review copies and huge Discount is still available.

And forgot to say that we guarantee money back if we can provide the report within one week for packages ordered starting now.

3 55% Discount Review Copies is still available(Choose from Blue Hat Package or Results Package)
and 50% Discount for members who are not qualified for a review.

Money Back Guarantee if we you don't like our work.
If we can't provide a report within one week you can claim your money back.

All Package Turn around time is 3-5 days.

3 55% Discount Review Copies is still available(Choose from Blue Hat Package or Results Package)
and 50% Discount for members who are not qualified for a review.

allright ill take the result package
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6KP23983XY301053W)

50% Discount for members who are not qualified for a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.