The Gorilla High PR Archive Links 3 PR4 / 2 PR3 sites|Low OBL|*AUTHORITY SITE LINKS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

affiliatearmy

May 22, 2008
Laguna Beach,CA USA
Rating - 86.5%
32   5   0
The APE you've come to know and love is BACK,
with another quality offering-
5 High PR site links (3 PR 4's and 2 PR3) wrapped with content.

This time with two options:

Option A)
(5) Permanent, home page static links.
No blog rolls or temp links, but 5 permanent high PR links with low OBL's (25 max). $99

Option B)
10 deep links on 10 different aged PR sites
(great link diversity and trust - not wordpress or any other CMS)

$30

After our TWO High PR package link sell outs HERE and HERE and HERE,
we are back with another QUALITY link package that simply can't be beat.

Tired of buying bullshit that simply doesn't move your sites?

Tired of ordering serp booster this and Xrumer-that, bookmark this and that which won't touch your rankings?

Here's the deal:

• 5 HIGH PR sites (3) PR4 sites , (2) PR 3 sites. Limited OBL's (25).
  • A directory structure of sorts but not a directory, but rather an archive. Links are also followed by a short description.
  • These are authority sites that are continually being backlinked for continued strength and juice. Not some shitball WP sites spammed to death with a limited lifespan. Do you want temp link benefits or permanent long term benefits?..

Welcome to the HIGH PR Gorilla

ORDER FORM

FAQ's

IS this spam? Absolutely NOT. Quality. Give GOOG what she wants.

Why only one URL ? Because that's the deal. Limited OBL's
means one URL. Only 25 spots and the sites are closed.

Any bulk discounts ?
Sure. Bulk discounts at 5+ orders (10% off).
PM or Skype with details pls.

Will I get a report?
YES.

Should I send them direct to my money sites?
This ISN'T spam (spam does have it's place though)
so we DO recommend pointing these directly at your money/target sites.

How many anchors can I use?
1 anchor/1 URL my friend. Feel free to include a few longtails
or related keywords for the description.

Can I do The pr0n/pharma/illegal/sex with animals/ gambling niches?
FUCK no. Grab another WF service for that. We check ALL sites so please don't waste our time and yours- This is a SQUEEKY clean set of sites.
Some of our OWN sites are linked off of these very same sites- we demand quality sites that we link to.

What does it cost?
$99
You get 5 HIGH PR quality site links on the PR pages wrapped with descriptions, OR
$30 for 10 quality and aged site deeplinks.

How long after I buy will my links go live?
Within 24 hrs., often same day (M-F).

How about some reviews?
see here

Got skype?
seo-superior

ORDER FORM
cleardot.gif

these links have really gave my sites the boost they needed when they were stuck in the rankings! going to put in for another order today, these are great sites and not produced solely for the purpose of selling links on.

Grabbed option two, stoked to see AffArmy get these on the market. We discussed using this style of links a month or so ago and I was pretty blown away by the quality of sites he threw these on. Pushed them at a site middle lower page 1, will report back any movement over the next week. Pretty sure it'll work well though, considering how good the last packages did for my stuff. Thanks!

Fastest turnaround ever on my first purchase. Links already live! Liked the first two "Option A" packages, so came back and bought 2 "Option B's" as well.

These links are different, and so will add some diversity.

Not really sure what option b is...but i have ordered anyway!

Hope for a nice surprise.

Loving the 10 minute turnaround!

Package b is like an inner directory link, these are quite cool as it is put with other related links, so its on a related page.

The Perm links was the way to go for me Thanks again, One of those sites had been stuck in the rankings nothing I do moved it. Your links made it happen, clients happy well worth the low investment.

Il be ordering as more as long as your doing it and I can count on these results

Chow`

Status
Not open for further replies.