the GAYEST CAPCHA ive ever seen!

EH5Ql.png

This passed as correct.. Shit could be way easier to break than text captcha.

I dont think its easier to break than re-captcha but I hope users will hate this and it will not becaome popular.

lol, it looks like that there are less than 100 different images, and they are looping in pretty much the same sequence..

what's so gay about it? this is actually a lot more user friendly, recaptcha is becoming impossibly hard to solve for humans.. i have to attempt some 3-4 times to get access, thank fuck for remember logins, otherwise i would never use them sites.

But I think the puzzle is innovative and enterprising too. You can put your add on there, must be great for responses if the ad is targeted to the website. Because the user has to interact with it.

The downside is they're only successful now because all the spammers are used to dealing with text captcha when this verification system catches on and becomes sizable, the hackers will focus their energy on breaking it.

what's so gay about it? this is actually a lot more user friendly, recaptcha is becoming impossibly hard to solve for humans.. i have to attempt some 3-4 times to get access, thank fuck for remember logins, otherwise i would never use them sites.

But I think the puzzle is innovative and enterprising too. You can put your add on there, must be great for responses if the ad is targeted to the website. Because the user has to interact with it.

I've always liked Adcaptcha's and Solve Media's captcha idea. Anyone here ever used them to advertise with?

Solve Media
Ads Captcha