The Federal Reserve Bank is about to get knocked on it's ASS maybe there is hope.

Well, at least it might be going *somewhere* better. The best would, of course, be to abolish the federal reserve system completely.

Free speech... GTFO.

Actually violent speak, speak causing panic, and hate speak is not protected by the first amendment. Just as a point of reference so you can reword it so you have an excuse if the secret service knocks your door down and then I guess first amendment probably wouldn't matter anyways.

But I agree I think the fed needs audited and Ron Paul has some support on this bill with Obama even hinting he would sign it if it passes. Pelosi is the one who said no way would it pass along with a few republicans and democrats. Obama hinted at it but from what I am seeing lately he keeps going back on his word because he is becoming another puppet just like George W.

You guys STFU about Obama!! He's all about change, didn't you hear any of his campaign speeches?....dumb asses.

You guys STFU about Obama!! He's all about change, didn't you hear any of his campaign speeches?....dumb asses.

It's about change all right. Change from the existing power base of old white money to the new money of millions of "hopeful" sheeple. Politics never change. Root level, it's about the elite few benefiting from the fleecing of the many. It's not like Reagan, Bush, & Bush didn't do irreparable damage to this country during their longterm fucking of the American people. The fact that Obama seems intent on matching their accomplishments in the shortest possible timeframe is what troubles me the most.

Reparations indeed!

/me removes tinfoil hat and checks for black helicopters

It's about change all right. Change from the existing power base of old white money to the new money of millions of "hopeful" sheeple. Politics never change. Root level, it's about the elite few benefiting from the fleecing of the many. It's not like Reagan, Bush, & Bush didn't do irreparable damage to this country during their longterm fucking of the American people. The fact that Obama seems intent on matching their accomplishments in the shortest possible timeframe is what troubles me the most.

Reparations indeed!

/me removes tinfoil hat and checks for black helicopters

Quoted for truth.

Yeah Clinton actually made welfare abuse easier and also put NAFTA into law which is a huge reason for our economic downturn.

Demolish the fed.

Let the bricks fall, rebuild from a newer, stronger foundation. There is simply no better time to take out the fed. Much better than waiting until the economy is cruising along. This is the time to rebuild.

Central Banking is the greatest swindle in the history of mankind and people are just starting to wake up.

Inflation destroys the middle class, not tax breaks for the rich.

It would be nice (and possibly more productive) if we could refer to the actual people butt fucking the average person... instead of the labels they hide behind.

Tearing down corporate signage really does nothing to fix the problem. The same creeps will incorporate under a new name and Big Media will shovel this new corporate name (and it's pile of hot shit) down your throats all day.

I wish I had a graphic to go along with this...

PS While I'm a fan of Paul and Grayson ideas, I also believe the "elite" are smart enough to create one team with a bunch of different uniforms. In case you are 3 french fries short of a happy meal, that means they always win.

Wow. I didn't know there were so many Ron Paul fans on WickedFire. We are also Ron Paul Fans. We are developing hundreds of niche sites, in order to

1. dominate specific niches
2. Spread awareness of Ron Paul's campaign, Campaign for Liberty, and the constitution. You can view some of these types of links on RateVTFan.com and RateUVAFan.com. If we can convert 3% of our traffic for our hundreds of sites to learn more awareness, we've done our job.

Since I now know that there are RP fans on WickedFire, I will keep you posted on our quest to spread awareness.

Actually violent speak, speak causing panic, and hate speak is not protected by the first amendment.

Actually hate and violent speech is protected, fucknuts (see, point made in 1 word). How else can Nazi's have demonstrations in public area, with police protection? It's only not protected when you're making direct, specific threats.

You don't need to protect speech that everyone agrees with, you need to protect speech that few agree with.

Saying "Fuck the fags here on the gay webmaster forum" would likely be considered by more than a few people as "hate speech" but is very much protected.

Wow. I didn't know there were so many Ron Paul fans on WickedFire. We are also Ron Paul Fans. We are developing hundreds of niche sites, in order to

1. dominate specific niches
2. Spread awareness of Ron Paul's campaign, Campaign for Liberty, and the constitution. You can view some of these types of links on RateVTFan.com and RateUVAFan.com. If we can convert 3% of our traffic for our hundreds of sites to learn more awareness, we've done our job.

Since I now know that there are RP fans on WickedFire, I will keep you posted on our quest to spread awareness.

quit spamming us you dolt