The Domination of 1 or 2 Pages in Google using the monster power of Web 2.0 Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

duwag

Feb 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello mates,

If you are in the field of Internet Marketing for a while, you have to be familiar with the word SEnuke, it is the masterpiece and one of the most powerful SEO software today.

But not everyone could afford it with the high price tag, or people who can afford it but have only small amount of website wouldn't consider to buy it because they will not use it everyday.

But now you can also experience its power without having to pay for its monthly price.

So here I am, I will provide you with SEnuke submission service at a reasonable price.

>> SEnuke Service – Basic <<

With basic SEnuke service submission your money site will get backlinks from 15 to 30 web 2.0 high PR properties.

Each web 2.0 properties will get backlinks from social bookmark (SB) and RSS directories. This linking structure will maximize link power from the web 2.0 sites to your benefit. This service alone can boost your search engine position to the top, especially if your site is a brand new site and have low to medium competition.

Pricing Structure – Basic SEnuke Service:

>
Price - $20

You will get:
• minimum of 15 high PR Web 2.0 Properties
• Unique content for each property (Spun)
• RSS submission for your money site and for each Web 2.0 properties to 30 RSS Aggregator site
• Ping all properties to major ping site for fast indexing
• Social Bookmark (SB) for your money site and all properties to up to 24 high PR SB site
• Turn around time : 3 Business Days

Client should provide:
1. 1 Article - I will spin your article to post to Web 2.0 properties :: Article must contain 1-2 links to your money site with appropriate anchor text
2. 1 url to your main site
3. 2-3 main keywords

I am giving %50 discount for the first 5 person that gets this package.

Payment: by Paypal

Pm me for those who are interested

Anyone who wants to have a review...please dont be shy to pm me...

This thread has no order yet..could anyone try this one?

You'd be better giving a free review to a respected member, nobody wants to loose their money to somebody with 1 itrader...

ahh thanks by the way

For those who want to order I will be giving a $8 free review for this thread

Thanks

Regards,
duwag

Oh I'm sorry $8 for review I mean

Yes $8 for the 1st review. pm me sir if you have any question. lets talk about that

Status
Not open for further replies.