The Cost Of STUPIDITY... (THWACK!!!!!!)

He may not be white or he may be white, what does it matter? NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE are ignorant like you.

I posted the original video and I'm not white. The video is about an idiot, but of course low-life idiots like you have to come runnin in with your hood on.

As if I can't find a thousand youtube clips with idiot white folks doing stupid stuff.

I posted this video because it was funny and light-hearted and now I have to hear from the children of the Klan.

Screw you and your gay logos...

whatever, i dont give a fuck if u don't buy anything from me

and how is it racists, i'm the most unracist person ... b/c i said the word 'nig'? ur gunna tell me he wasn't acting like that? i'd say the same thing about someone if they were a redneck or white trash it doesn't matter the color of ur skin

i guess whoever made the gif and wrote 'nigged' isn't racist tho right?

like what the fuck, u ppl r so sensitive, u act like u never heard that term before, it's 2010, i'm not racist and i think i have the right to say what i want, it's not like no one that watched that video didn't think that

i guess whoever made the gif and wrote 'nigged' isn't racist tho right?

it actually said 'negged", your racist mind erased the 'e' and put in the 'i' , or maybe you cant see well through your hood.

If you don't know what "negged" means, just add that to your long list of things you don't know Klan baby.

racist.jpg

I feel bad for the driver. Who knows what kind of legal troubles he's going to have on his hands all because of some retard who actually took his friend's advice and played in traffic.

I feel bad for the driver. Who knows what kind of legal troubles he's going to have on his hands all because of some retard who actually took his friend's advice and played in traffic.

Not to mention its very easy to escalate it to a hate crime if there was any difference in race, and if the prosecutor felt like taking it that far (they usually do for some reason)

Whatever happened to an idiot being an idiot for idiot sakes, but no they'd have to bring race into it :p

Not to mention its very easy to escalate it to a hate crime if there was any difference in race, and if the prosecutor felt like taking it that far (they usually do for some reason)

Whatever happened to an idiot being an idiot for idiot sakes, but no they'd have to bring race into it :p

LIE. Thousands of people hit by cars everyday, how many cases do you know that were convicted as hate crimes?

This is the type of person who gets the hate crime sentence.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdcqEVRCeso&NR=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

And THANK YOU guys for turning my light-hearted funny posting of a video into divisiveness. Never fails.

Trying to be friendly and have fun with you guys = FAIL

Now you know why that black guy who doesn't smile at you or laugh at your stupid joke and doesn't care to befriend you acts that way.

He KNOWS that the bigots behind the computer screens are the SAME YOU, Tom at work by the water-cooler, Jeff at the supermarket, Bill at Amusement park, etc, on and on.

We know how you feel about us, your grin doesn't hide who you are.

:music07: Now back to your regularly scheduled racism...... :music07:

And THANK YOU guys for turning my light-hearted funny posting of a video into divisiveness. Never fails.

Trying to be friendly and have fun with you guys = FAIL

Now you know why that black guy who doesn't smile at you or laugh at your stupid joke and doesn't care to befriend you acts that way.

He KNOWS that the bigots behind the computer screens are the SAME YOU, Tom at work by the water-cooler, Jeff at the supermarket, Bill at Amusement park, etc, on and on.

We know how you feel about us, your grin doesn't hide who you are.

:music07: Now back to your regularly scheduled racism...... :music07:

What he said...

I absolutely agree, and that is messed up. In my opinion the driver should get the key to whatever city they live in, lol! :D