The best Web Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decent service from Crucial Paradigm, Blue Host and Lunar Pages. Host Gator is ok, but they have some serious billing issues.

I am fine with Hostgator even though they are really dumb when it comes to support. I will try thiswebhost with couple of my sites.

ThisWebHost - Quality Web Hosting for Everyone

Some people hate small-time hosting companies, but these guys are the fucking greatest. I prefer to go with a company that actually knows my name, rather than some huge corporate web host. It's true that these companies pop up over night and shut down just as quick, but not this*. Fantastic support, awesome servers, just the best host I've ever been with period.

Excuse me..
What about Global Domain International?
I just got my .ws website (Domain and
Hosting for 10$ a month) there and
they offer me 7 days trial for me to
take a tour inside.

Somebody have comments about this
domain and hosting service?

Some people bash it, but I'm a GoDaddy guy. Their support is excellent with a 24 hour support line. It's pretty easy to set up multiple domains within one hosting account too. I've heard rumblings of bandwidth issues, but this can happen with any web host.

Excuse me..
What about Global Domain International?
I just got my .ws website (Domain and
Hosting for 10$ a month) there and
they offer me 7 days trial for me to
take a tour inside.

Somebody have comments about this
domain and hosting service?

My cousin got caught up in this, it's MLM and he tried to sell everyone in my family on it. I was the only one who didn't want any part in it. Alot of help wanted listings on craiglists are spam for GDI, if you want straight up webhosting I wouldn't go with them. I always get as far away from MLM as possible, I like bluehost and rackspace.

Hostmonster Has Sucked

Hostmonster has fucked up my site and email for the last 8 days. The tech support is always there and has been pretty good for resolving shit in the past, but this past week they keep fucking up and not fixing it. One time I asked to speak with a manager and they put me on with this guy who sounded like Jeff Spicoli, he didn't ask for my account name or anything. What I'm saying is that I don't think any adults work there and I can't fucking take it anymore, so I'm gonna switch. maybe mediatemple

cjsales.png

x lots

People seem to like Host Gator. Wonder why?

Yeah..
GDI open up opportunity for people to have their
domain and hosting for free after they share with
10 peoples about getting the domain and hosting
from GDI.

Actualy I want to know about the comments on
the technical part. :)

Anyway, thanks for the sharing..

Good! although mine looks much more than that.... btw. how did you get them all in one place?

Reports > Modify Report > Commission Detail Report (then select a date range)

I assume you recognize that as cj.com. HG pays $20 less per sale there, but I trust CJ more than in-house programs for hosts if they're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.