The Backlink Thief Has Arrived - Gather Intelligence On Your Competitor's Backlinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Introducing The Backlink Thief!

2dsh16e.jpg

Are you ready to dominate the competition? Want to steal your competitor’s backlinks that are helping them rank right now for your keywords?

Building links is great, but what If you don’t exactly know how many links to build or where to build them from? Do you know what metrics are allowing your competitors to rank? Are you having a hard time hitting page 1 for your keywords? Don’t worry, the Backlink Thief is here to help!

How it works:

You will provide the backlink thief with a URL/URLs and he will gather backlinks for that domain along with some additional data such as PR, domain age, anchor text, anchor url, etc. Your report may contain more or less data depending on what you need to properly assess your competitor. ALL links are verified as live and dofollow at the time of running your report but please allow for a small % of discrepancy as things change very fast on the interwebs.

Pricing for URLs Only (Links Verified but no other data – please see add-ons)

Theft Under 2,000 - Up to 2000 of Your Competitor’s Backlinks (Good for smaller niches)

1-4 URLS - $7 / URL
5+ URLS - $6 / URL

Theft Under 5,000 - Up to 5000 of Your Competitor’s Backlinks (Good for medium/large niches)

1-4 URLS - $10 / URL
5+ URLS - $9 / URL

These are the only packages for now – I may add additional packages in the future.

ADD-ONS

You can get additional data for your backlinks. Individual add-ons are $1 per add-on. I was going to compile a few packages but decided to keep it simple for now. Either choose one or more of the add-ons from the package at $1 each or get the whole package. I cannot guarantee that this data will be gathered for every single domain. Due to the sheer volume of links I'm analyzing there is bound to be a few missing /inaccurate pieces of info (domain age seems especially prone to this) - I will do my best.

Add-on Package

1) Domain PR
2) Backlinking Page PR
3) Domain Age
4) Anchor Text of Each Linking URL
5) Anchor Text Analysis (See what % a certain anchor text is used!)
6) Anchor URL (the deep-link URL that sites are linking to)
7) Anchor URL Analysis (% of links to each page, good for deep link analysis)
8) Domain IPs (get the IP of each domain)
9) Domain IP Analysis (see the IP diversity of the sites linking to your competitor!)
10) Check if backlinking domain is listed in DMOZ and Yahoo Dir.

Add-on Package Pricing

Price is per domain being analyzed NOT backlink.

Individual Add-ons: $1
Theft Under 2000 - $5
Theft Under 5000 - $7

How to Place an Order

Please send Paypal payment to backlinkthief@gmail.com for the total of whatever package/combo you choose. Sorry but no pretty buttons for now as there's a few options.

Note To Canadian buyers: Please include HST/GST on top of the total. I am from Ontario. If you are in ON it's 13%, if you reside in another province it's whatever the GST/HST rate is in your province. I don't make these rules I just follow them. I can provide you an HST receipt if you like. I know it's a pain in the ass and I don't like it any more than you do.

Please send the following details to the same e-mail:

Your WF username:
URL(s) to analyze:
Package: 2k or 5k
Add-ons: Specify which ones you want (# is fine - 2, 3, 7, etc.), URL Only or ALL ($5 or $7 depending on whether you are ordering the 2k or 5k package)
Your Paypal e-mail:
E-mail for Report: (if different from above)

Reports are in xls format.

For simplicity, here are the totals for the 2 packages with the full add-on package.

Theft Under 2000: $12
Theft Under 5000: $17

Turn around time: Up to 72 hours (usually a lot quicker)

If for some reason you are not satisfied with your order you may request a refund. If you have any doubts, please try a small package first before placing a larger order to see if you are satisfied with the results. I don’t want anyone to be unhappy with my service.

Email: backlinkthief@gmail.com
AIM: searchfusion

Additional Info / FAQ

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee an X number of links or charge based solely on how many links I return. The reason for this is that I still need to check if a link exists on each page which takes up resources.

For example, say you order the 5k package and give me a URL and I find 6k+ backlinks for it based on my research. This list now has to be filtered to make sure that the link DOES actually exist on that site as most data (paid and free) on backlinks is outdated. So, the end result is I may end up with only 2k or 1k backlinks, however, because you ordered the 5k package I still had to check those 6k+ urls to see if a link exists and my resources have been tied up. If you for example ordered the 2k package, I'd probably pick out 3000 links at random and this would only use half the resources. Hope this makes sense.

The only thing I can guarantee is that if I don’t find at least 200 backlinks I will send you a full refund, assuming the site actually has at least that amount of backlinks according to YSE.

In your report there might be multiple URLs from one domain (but NO duplicates of exact URLs). I cannot provide only unique domains at the moment. Besides, if a backlink is found deep within a site (blog post) knowing the exact URL is beneficial.

At the moment I am not offering to segregate by link type.

Here is a sample report for payless.com (they rank #1 for “shoes”) – I went a little overboard with the amount of links but have a look just to see how powerful this information can be if used correctly. Click on the image for full report. Please understand I cannot offer more than a 5k package right now as it takes up a large amount of resources and time. If there is enough demand I will certainly look at introducing it.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm kind of testing the waters here to see if there is any demand for this. If there is I may add additional options and re-work this whole thing. Right now my resources are limited so if I do receive a lot of interest I promise I won't take on more orders than I can handle.

2 Free Review Copies to Senior Members of the 2k package with add-ons! GO GO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.