The Backlink Bandit - Saving someone money somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglife

DingDongDoug
Mar 14, 2011
US
douglife.com
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
backlinkbandit.jpg

Some would say I'm throwing myself under the bus with my service, and some would say I'm a genius. Well, I do atleast.

What's up Wicked Fire Online Money Makers Free Money No Work!

I love Internet Marketing, I'm sorry.

Now, there's a lot of talk about backlinks. More than I'd like to hear, or see.
Especially these Pyramids, and linkwheels.

Yay, you've bought the service, they've pushed it through, and now it's done.

What next?
Well, chances are someone in your niche just bought the same product, a week after your's has been completed.

Another round?

Bah.

Look, backlinks are important to SEO. But they aren't you're "ace in the hole", or "trade secret."

Nor are they going to give you the unbelievable ability to "hack Google", or rank #1 within a few days.

What they can do however is help provide authority for your site, for the specific keywords you're shooting for.

But how can you keep authority, if you're only blasting it once?

That's where the bandit comes in. Stealing your chickens.

I use a modified version of Xrumer, to build specific amounts of backlinks over short periods of time.

Depending on what you're trying to accomplish, this can be a cheap, and effective addition to your SEO toolbelt.

I offer 1 package, and 1 package only.

- 5000 XRumer Profile Backlinks (PR0 - PR100000)
- Spread over 4 weeks time
- All Backlinks will be pinged once built, and once again at the end of the month
- You will recieve an initial report for each week's set of backlinks
- At the end of the month, you will get a full report showing which backlinks were successfully pinged and indexed.

All for the low low price of just
$10

Now, I need a little reputation here, so I'm offering 2 free review copies, and 5 review copies for 50% off

AND, to be a good human, I am going to donate 10% off my ENTIRE earnings from this service, on Wicked Fire, to the Red Cross Japanese Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Fund.

They never said being honest and honorable was cheap!

If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask, I'd be glad to help wherever I can.

Thanks for your time, and best of luck to you!:food-smiley-010:

dchuk, thanks for taking a moment to respond.

I'll need a set of 1 URL & 1-3 keywords, and if you've purchased this pack, and it's not a review, the Paypal Transaction ID sent to my email: dougamontgomery@gmail.com

As I was hoping for some reviews quickly, I have prepared my server and queue for your arrival, so I'd like to say my turn-around is 24-72 hours at the moment.

I got a strong 1st tier link to try Xrumer links on. I', up for a review
Position 19 at the moment. Its on a strong domain so if these links have juice it should move it up.

Paid full price for 2 orders as I don't qualify for a review yet. Transaction ID: 8JE91414L4313131E and 7PR17508LF069753K. Will be sending details in a PM.

Good morning guys!

@cg101 I got your PM, and you're already running. Should see a report soon!

@seabreeze I'd be glad to! If you qualify I still have 2 free reports left.

@zhenjie Send me a PM with your info, and I will start you today.

Thanks for taking a moment to talk to me guys!

I am out of review copies! Thanks so much for your time and money everyone.

At the moment I am chugging along, so if you're interested in my services, I am available, and I am estimating less than a 24 hour turn-around for your first set of links being built.

My pinging software is taking a tad longer than expected, so those reports will be going out to my existing customers today and tomorrow.

If you have any questions or concerns about my service, please feel free to ask!

got my first report, and can tell that this is your guy for QUALITY xrumer blasts. it's great that he also offers pinging, and the links are spread out that it looks even more natural! great product for a great price, thanks Doug!

Speed:5
Communication:5
Price:5
Quality:5
Overall Review:5

I thought it was great, the xrumer profiles were better quality than I have used before, the fact that the blasts are spread out over a month is great and ive seen serp movement 39-28 or so in only a few days - i have done other seo work too though. I gave itrader+ and i'll order more, in fact i'll stick another order in now. Happy customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.