Thanks Motive for the early Xmas Present

copeac sent me grey goose, vermouth, a cocktail shaker, some pomegranate martini mix that tastes too damn good and umm a cool tray and martini rimmer for the glasses.

all in all it was a pretty nice gift basket that i just about finished off in a night with friends (I say just about because I have some vermouth left but I cant really drink that stuff straight up)

That he's ballin' and does get gifts - he just chooses not to brag about it I guess.

I didn't see that thread before actually. Awesome office sgtryan, where is it at?

No someone would rather get high payouts, no shaving, etc instead of being suckered into a sense of self accomplishment and loyalty to X by getting a gift costing the network 0.05% of what you made them.

Gifts are cool though. They make you feel important.

agree. fuck gifts, i rather have the networks, if used, take low margins

Well it proves that he seems to be ballin' enough to get gifts. Didn't say he was making a lot, or getting really nice gifts - I have no idea.

Note the "I guess" at the end. I was just taking a stab at explaining what FerrisHilton meant. :)

My affiliate manager Chris Rodeno at Motive Interactive sent me an early christmas present. They have good taste over there (I love my Hennessy). Thanks again Chris and Motive!

hennessy.jpg

Well we love to spread the booze around, I'm a Bourbon drinker but we all know how much you love that Hennessy. Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!!

Jeff at leadcashin sent me a PS3 earlier this year. One of the cooler small networks.