Thanks Motive for the early Xmas Present

shortylow50

Sep 13, 2007
My affiliate manager Chris Rodeno at Motive Interactive sent me an early christmas present. They have good taste over there (I love my Hennessy). Thanks again Chris and Motive!

hennessy.jpg

Damn Chris! Wheres my present? I hope you won't mind paying shipping charges to India! :338:

That's great, can't wait to begin to receive gifts from networks ;)

Hennessy? Heh that's cool... But seriously, where'd you get those candies on your desk? look good.

Hennessy is good and all but my AM Matt from copeac really took care of me...

russ_playstation3.jpg

Told him I really wanted one about 6 months ago and he made it come true. I love copeac deff an AWESOME company to work for :D If you guys ever work for them ask for Matthew Bacchioni to be your AM he really knows how to take care of his affiliates. ;) Thanks bro!!! Merry X-Mas!!!

russ_playstation3.jpg

Told him I really wanted one about 6 months ago and he made it come true. I love copeac deff an AWESOME company to work for :D If you guys ever work for them ask for Matthew Bacchioni to be your AM he really knows how to take care of his affiliates. ;) Thanks bro!!! Merry X-Mas!!!

That's stock photo bro... maybe he should have gotten you a camera instead.

russ_playstation3.jpg

Motive sent me an xbox360 about a year ago, but the PS3 is pretty sweet :)

Someone is jealous.

No someone would rather get high payouts, no shaving, etc instead of being suckered into a sense of self accomplishment and loyalty to X by getting a gift costing the network 0.05% of what you made them.

Gifts are cool though. They make you feel important.