Ten bucks SEO v5 - must see SEO link packs! Fast delivery guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt9999

Jun 17, 2010
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
STOP paying thousands
of dollars for off-site SEO!!!

Use our powerful 10 bucks SEO link packs and boost your site’s rankings today!

---------------------------------------

OPTION ONE – 400 DO FOLLOW WIKI LINKS FOR $10 ONLY

400 backlinks, coming from 200* Unique domains, all links are do follow (two links per Wiki)

If you want great link juice, this is the pack for you!

Get 400+ contextual, in content, do follow backlinks from 200* UNIQUE Wikis. The PR of the Wiki sites will vary from one submission to the other, but here is a breakdown of my last submission (the pr is on the main domain):
2 PR 5 Wikis
10 PR 4 Wikis
8 PR 3 Wikis
8 PR 1 Wikis
The rest pr0 or n/a

Notes – for this pack, I can use no more than two URLs (either from the same site or from two sites on the same niche). I will be using a plr article, closely related to your site’s niche, spin it and use it to build the Wiki backlinks. You can send me your own article (make sure it’s 400-600 words long)

CLICK HERE TO PAY

OPTION TWO – 2000+ Wiki links on 1000+ UNIQUE DOMAIN WIKIS FOR $10 ONLY

Get 2000 contextual, in-content links from 1000+ UNIQUE media Wiki sites for great link diversity

No guarantee on the PR of these wikis, but from our last submission 320 of them had PR3 to PR6 on the home page, and the rest PR2, PR 1, PR0 or n/a.

Notes – for this pack, I can use no more than two URLs (either from the same site or from two sites on the same niche). I will be using a plr article, closely related to your site’s niche, spin it and use it to build the Wiki backlinks. You can send me your own article (make sure it’s 400-600 words long)

CLICK HERE TO PAY

OPTION FOUR – HIGH PR PROFILE LINK PYRAMID FOR $10 ONLY

Tier one:

200 high PR profile links
Get 200 contextual (with your anchor text), do follow back links from forums with PR2 to PR6 on the main site.

Tier two:

1000 profile links
, linking to the 200 tier one links, creating super-charged link pyramid.

I can use up to two URLs (the 1st will go on all the links, the 2nd on some of them) with up to three keywords per URL.

CLICK HERE TO PAY

OPTION FIVE – SOCIAL BOOKMARKS PYRAMID FOR $10 ONLY

Tier one

200 social bookmarks

I will write a decent description and spin it by hand, then bookmark your site, giving you 200 instant, one-way backlinks. I cannot use super-long URLs as this will greatly decrease the success rate.

Tier two:

1000 profile links

, pointing at the tier one links, forming great link pyramid.

Notes: for this pack, I can use one URL and one keyword.

CLICK HERE TO PAY

OPTION SIX – EDU LINK PYRAMID FOR $10 ONLY

Tier one:

30 or more contextual, in-content backlinks from .edu Wikis

+

10 edu . xx profile links

All the profile edu . xx are do follow, most of them bare links (your site’s URL) and a few contextual; the contextual edu links are a mix of do follow and no follow.

Tier two:

1000 profile links
, pointing at the tier one edu links.

Notes: for this pack, I can use only one URL and up to three keywords (they will be rotated). I will use a plr article, closely related to your site’s niche for the Wiki backlinks and if you want to order unique article for this gig, please see Pack 99.

CLICK HERE TO PAY

How to order:
Send payment and then PM me
(or email me at info ////at//// backlinksant.com if you can't send PMs):

1. The transaction ID
2. The OPTION that you paid for
3. Your URL
4. Your keywords

PS If you want to order say three different packs, simply click on any of the pay links and change the quantity to 3, then refresh and send payment. After that, PM me or email me your order details

Do you use diffrent user names for SB for exemple ... ?

I use different / unique user names for all packs, but the social bookmarks - for the social bookmarks, I use 5-6 different accounts, so the user names are not fully randomized (yet). Right now, I am cleaning a large list of SB sites and I will register new accounts with random user name each; however, this could take time and I have no idea what the signup success rate would be before I actually run the 1st project.

Regards

I received your report, everything is ok, I got more (328 sites) links are ok
service is very good for price paid , and fast and good comunication
thanks,
I will use your services soon

now I want option 5 – SOCIAL BOOKMARKS PYRAMID
transaction ID for this payment is: 8TX67462FV398823V

Already working on it. Thank you

Right now, I have two payments unaccounted for - if you've placed an order and haven't heard back from me, please PM or email me!

Is the 2nd job well done, thanks a lot
very fast and quality service
next week, I need another job
thanks again, and gladly recommend you to all[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Is the 2nd job well done, thanks a lot
very fast and quality service
next week, I need another job
thanks again, and gladly recommend you to all

Thank you

I am ready for some more orders - if you want to place yours, go right ahead.

I am Interested in Option 4 - Profile Links.., Will you accept 3 keywords 3 urls and will you use different usernames for each profiles,Will you provide login info when u deliver the Job.

I am Interested in Option 4 - Profile Links.., Will you accept 3 keywords 3 urls and will you use different usernames for each profiles,Will you provide login info when u deliver the Job.

No problem - send payment, PM me your order details, and I will take care of the rest.

Regards

Feel free to place your orders - if order today, you will get your report on Monday; PM me or email me if you have any questions.

Thank you

Two more reports delivered.

Note on foreign sites / keywords - I can use foreign keywords as long as they contain English alphabet characters only. I have had a few people asking me about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.