Dec 22, 2007
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale includes:

Two High quality, coded, landing pages
-Main
-Payment

Unique content
-written by a marketing professional, and edited until perfection.

Lawyer Verified TOS, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy

Registered LLC Company name
-Aged, registered 8/09
-Registered through lawyer

1000 Teeth Whitening Pens
-Includes Shadeguide
-Pre-Labeled
-Custom Label Design

The above setup took 3+ months to perfect. Along with the sale, you will be directed to a very cheap supplier of the product, designer/coder, high risk merchant provider, CRMs, fulfillment, etc all of which took MONTHS of tears and sweat. From sunrise to sunset CRMS/Fulfillment/Manufacturers were compared and the best yet most economical were selected. The LP is coded very well and I personally watched over every detail and made sure it was perfect. As soon as you start generating a large volume of sales, the number of pens produced can easily be scaled up, up to thousands can be produced at a time.

If you are looking to enter the rebilling, advertising industry, here's your chance. This can also be used for non-rebilling in which a one time payment is required.

Cost of each item:

Lawyer for LLC *aged*(created 8/09 formation and contracts validation... $4k
~1k Labeled, Teeth Whitening Pens with Shadeguide $3k
Landing pages including many revisions... $500
Unique Marketing Content... $300
Months of hard work... priceless

Total: $7800

Asking Price: $6200

Why am I starting this? I am a very ambitious college student and I have spent a LOT of time on this. I realized that, even with a partner, I was unable to have enough time to party, go to school, and work on advertising at the same time. Working on one thing will force me to abandon another. I am not able to concentrate on everything at once, so I will transfer this project to an owner who will have enough time to work on everything. I got pretty much everything setup, and all I had to do was advertise. At the same time, I was getting initiated in a frat, and I realized that if I were to continue initiation I would have to abandon my project.

Along with these items, you will be given the contacts mentioned above, and the information itself is invaluable. You will be given advice for startups along with who to contact for further information. The contacts for designing, coding, manufacturing, fulfillment, CRMs, merchants, lawyer etc will be provided, you will be given a few options to choose from as well as my opinion of each. The ones I choose are very dependable and have worked in the industry for since the start.

They say it costs 100k+ to startup an advertising business, here's your chance to get it at a fraction of the cost along with contacts from the best, all ready to work for you. This can easily be scaled up. You are basically starting at minimal cost.

This is a very complete startup, you will save MONTHS of research not to mention $$. Contact me if you are a serious buyer only.

sbk07c.jpg

15rb78g.jpg

2ykmc05.jpg

2pp0zs0.jpg

2pzxp3n.jpg

this looks like a very good deal. i might have a client who is interested. are you willing to sign a non compete?

As part of the deal, I will be including the following AGED domains:

deal-glitteringwhite.com
elitewebdns.com
glimmeringsmile.com
glimmeringwhitepro.com
glitteringwhite.com
offer-glitteringwhite.com
radiantwhites.com
shimmeringsmilemax.com
sparklesmilemax.com
trial-glitteringwhite.com

I'll be putting this on SP soon and I have no doubt it will sell fast, so if you want to offer now's the time to get it.

I've had the pleasure of talking and working with wicked1234 before, and I can happily vouch for this guy!

This is, no doubt, a solid foundation to build a profitable teeth whitening business on.
If I had that kind of money to throw around, I'd be all over it.

Good luck on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.