T-Shirt Hell.. anyone else use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, i put up a link to tshirthell again on one of my sites after reading this thread just to see if itd work and i sold 3 tees today. nice surprise.

ha, i put up a link to tshirthell again on one of my sites after reading this thread just to see if itd work and i sold 3 tees today. nice surprise.

See, I told everyone. They sell like fucking hotcakes. I've been using them for about 3 months and have already made a decent amount of money with them. I also deep link to specific T's and that seems to work just as well.

Good luck to everyone who uses this affiliate program!

(Damn. Even though a ton of people have viewed this thread and signed up with them, no one signed up under me. It's not like it detracts from your payments to throw me a bone. Ah well. Best of luck anyway...) :D

(Damn. Even though a ton of people have viewed this thread and signed up with them, no one signed up under me. It's not like it detracts from your payments to throw me a bone. Ah well. Best of luck anyway...) :D

lol, sorry i already had an account

I signed up but it looks lame. $4 per sale seems paltry considering it is a creditcard based lead.

I signed up but it looks lame. $4 per sale seems paltry considering it is a creditcard based lead.

True. You make a very valid point and I understand where you're coming from... BUT, the $4 per sale really adds up after using the program for a while, building affiliates, making sales, etc. It's a nice supplemental income if you use it correctly.

Surely pipeline profits in the answer? LOL, OMG. No way! Surely shut the fuck up. You're not even on the right thread, fag.
Right, because there's a serious answer to the question of what program you need to sign up to go from nothing to making a million dollars in a day. Way to safeguard the integrity of the thread! Remove head from ass.

It's not a lead it's a sale. $4 is a bit over 22% commission. Most of the leads that pay $10, $15, $25 are for either big money items (insurance, mortgages) or services that will bill the customer every month if they forget to cancel. The $10-25 probably ends up being less than 22% in many cases. I'm not saying that these programs are bad, I make money on them every day. I do find it easier to sell t-shirts on some of my sites than "Complementary ringtones $9.95/month)" though. :xomunch:

If these programs converted like the Mormon Church than there would be no need for adsense and Yahoo's publisher. yahoo publisher pays me 3 bucks for a stikin click sometimes. Trying to sell a shirt VS a getting a stupid click..um yea you do the math.

It all depends on the site. Sites that work well for selling shirts that say "He Loves teh Cock -->" probably aren't the kind that will get $3 ad clicks.

Right, because there's a serious answer to the question of what program you need to sign up to go from nothing to making a million dollars in a day. Way to safeguard the integrity of the thread! Remove head from ass.

Okay. Looking back on the thread, I see what you meant. But, your comment just seemed out of place in the thread. Learn to quote, buddy (see above).

Status
Not open for further replies.