SwipeBids finally closes its doors

I don't get this guy. Obviously he's a quite a sharp marketer. Why not run a legit operation and stay in it for the long haul? Sure, he'll take in less money per week/month but by staying around MUCH longer he'll more than make up for it.

He's like the Kevin Trudeau of the internet.

for some its not about that..

That's obvious in this case. I'm just trying to understand his thought process.

ought to happen one day. the whole penny auctions industry might just die out in 2010. Whats next for 2011?

SwipeAuctions is winding down operations due to merchant shutting down our processing and is no longer accepting new customers. In addition, SwipeAuctions is unable to issue any refunds for membership fees (see the SwipeAuctions Terms & Conditions). During SwipeAuctions wind down period, all products corresponding to already paid winning auctions will be shipped in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.

lol

Scammiest shit I've ever seen.

Aren't they already a billion other clones though like BidCactus and BidRivals etc?

hate to say it...but I told ya so

@mkrongel, I thought you were working closely with the advertiser, they were shipping everything, and all was well??

Got the announcement from Pea-sack "Pace"

he was backing them up like mad. bff's. they're "winding down" and guess he's "winding down" too

everyone should be site-sucking that page if for nothing else their copy.

It's damn well done, especially the 'openly' addressing the 'negatives' and the world vision kids slapped all over.

Consider my notes taken.

everyone should be site-sucking that page if for nothing else their copy.

It's damn well done, especially the 'openly' addressing the 'negatives' and the world vision kids slapped all over.

Consider my notes taken.

That's the first thing I did when I saw the site. Wish I had done that with some of his other offers before they were taken down.