mdk1721

Sep 24, 2010
NJ, USA
worldpbn.wufoo.com
Rating - 96.9%
31   1   0

FAQ'S

Q. Are There Any Refunds?
A. No, we will only refund if we are unable to fulfill our obligations.

Q. How many keywords do you recommend per package?
A. We recommend 1-3-5 accordingly. We will be doing a lot of diversification with long tail keywords,raw urls,brand name and generic keywords.
We will use your money keywords with the PBN links and diversify everything else. But this is your package you can do what you wish with your keywords.

Q. How many URL's can I use?
A. You can use as many as you want from 1 domain, but of course we will make recommendations as needed.

Q. Do you accept foreign websites / keywords?
A. Yes, but all keywords must use standard characters.

Q. Do you guarantee results?

A. No, we can only go by our past results for other clients. Everyone's site behaves differently. If you really have to ask that though SEO is not for you.

Q. Do you have any custom SEO package?
A. We can tailor a package for your needs, just contact us and we can discuss it.

Q. Is this Recurring or a One-Time Package?
A. This is a recurring SEO package. You will receive new PBN links each month and we will continue to build out your web 2.0 properties
to turn them into your own authority network while still getting all new links as stated in the package.

Any questions about this PM me or get me on Skype and I will explain everything.

If you do not want your package to be recurring, just cancel the recurring payment and we will know that you want a one-time package.

I WILL OFFER 5 MORE REVIEW COPIES FOR THIS SERVICE
POST IN THE THREAD FOR DISCOUNT CODE...... :)

Last edited:

Mark offered me a review copy of this service, I chose the Kanga package and I must say that within the first week I have already started seeing upward movement for my keywords.

p9eqd9M.png

The price for this type of service already makes it a "no-brainer" and as an added bonus dealing with Mark was great because he always responds in a timely fashion via skype or email.

The TAT was 7 days which was probably because at the time he was just dealing with review packages but still very quick for this type of service.

If you have some keywords that aren't moving and need a boost I would highly recommend this service.

Very impressed with the services Mark and his team offer!

Speed: 5/5 My order was completed in 5 days. Even though the TAT is 15 days for the smaller package.

Communication: 5/5 Seller quickly responded to all my questions on Skype. No problems with communication at all.

Price: 5/5 I think the packages are steal at these prices. Complete SEO package for $399 with PBN, web 2.0 blogs, profiles, bookmarking, pdf, audio is a great deal. If I were to order these separately I am sure this would cost me at least $600.

Quality: My money keyword that was on page 5 before the order is nicely sitting on Page 1 at #7. I still expect a boost to Top 3 since its been only 10 days. I didn't get a report for the PBN for reports for web 2.0 blogs, profiles, bookmarking, pdf and audio are great with Excel spreadsheet.

Overall Review: 5/5 At this price and quality this is a no brainer. I will be ordering for my clients as well as for my old and new sites. Highly recommend this seller and his services!

Last edited:
Very impressed with the services Mark and his team offer!

Speed: 5/5 My order was completed in 5 days. Even though the TAT is 15 days for the smaller package.

Communication: 5/5 Seller quickly responded to all my questions on Skype. No problems with communication at all.

Price: 5/5 I think the packages are steal at these prices. Complete SEO package for $399 with PBN, web 2.0 blogs, profiles, bookmarking, pdf, audio is a great deal. If I were to order these separately I am sure this would cost me at least $600.

Quality: My money keyword that was on page 5 before the order is nicely sitting on Page 1 at #7. I still expect a boost to Top 3 since its been only 10 days. I didn't get a report for the PBN for reports for web 2.0 blogs, profiles, bookmarking, pdf and audio are great with Excel spreadsheet. Real whitehat reports that you can show to clients.

Overall Review: 5/5 At this price and quality this is a no brainer. I will be ordering for my clients as well as for my old and new sites. Highly recommend this seller and his services!

Mark offered me a review copy of this service, I chose the Kanga package and I must say that within the first week I have already started seeing upward movement for my keywords.

The price for this type of service already makes it a "no-brainer" and as an added bonus dealing with Mark was great because he always responds in a timely fashion via skype or email.

The TAT was 7 days which was probably because at the time he was just dealing with review packages but still very quick for this type of service.

If you have some keywords that aren't moving and need a boost I would highly recommend this service.

Thank you guys for doing the review packages and I am so happy you received the results you did. Look forward to giving out this service to the masses. :thumbsup:

Looks like you've still got room for another review. I'm in for the CROC, but ONLY if you can slow drip this stuff.

Thanks. PM me if that's something that can be arranged. I also need to know what are the terms for the review. Is this free or is it discounted.

Looks like you've still got room for another review. I'm in for the CROC, but ONLY if you can slow drip this stuff.

Thanks. PM me if that's something that can be arranged. I also need to know what are the terms for the review. Is this free or is it discounted.

PM sent, we can absolutely drip feed it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.