Supreme Blog Posting Services High PA,DA,TF,CF Metrics, 100% Guaranteed SERP Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 questions.

1. How many URLs can I use? I mean, for the starter package, I was hoping to send 1 link each to many (10-20) different pages of the same site. I don't expect it to rank, I want to get it some SEO support (build a baseline).

2. If I am permitted to do the above (send 1 link to each of many pages on a site), can I use a different keyword for each?

Thanks!

2 questions.

1. How many URLs can I use? I mean, for the starter package, I was hoping to send 1 link each to many (10-20) different pages of the same site. I don't expect it to rank, I want to get it some SEO support (build a baseline).

2. If I am permitted to do the above (send 1 link to each of many pages on a site), can I use a different keyword for each?

Thanks!
Yes you are permitted to use any number of urls/Keywords for any package but we advice to use one Keyword/Url per package to get Instant Serp Boost.

Yes you are permitted to use any number of urls/Keywords for any package but we advice to use one Keyword/Url per package to get Instant Serp Boost.

That's understood. I am looking to get diversity, not boost. I shall look forward to the diversity that you will give me, and completely understand why no page would suddenly jump up. Part of "healthy SEO for building authority site" as I call it.

I am going to order in the next 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.