Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeG28

Feb 14, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SuperanksHeading.png

The Story Behind Super Rank, From UK SEO Company Prestige-SEO

Its common knowledge that the days of opening up Xrumer and blasting profiles links all day are over, and it takes better backlinks to rank now.

Our team at Prestige-SEO have been working tirelessly to deliver a package with 3 clear goals in mind:

1) To have a dramatic impact on our clients web presence

2) Affordably Priced

3) No Risks of Google Penalties Or Sandbox

Although it took us a little longer than expected, we have now achieved the three goals mentioned above.

Our existing clients include National UK Businesses that are ranking for very competitive keywords & Veteran affiliate marketers.

What is included in the packages?

High PageRank Unique Blog Posts

These links are currently “The BEST” kind of backlinks, and we give you 35/75 of them, they are all 100% UNIQUE NEWLY WRITTEN articles posted to HIGH DOMAIN PAGERANK blogs!

Social Network Links
110/180 Social Network Links, These links are similar to the ones you see at Magic Submitter Or Senuke X, We post to these with SPUN Usernames and Spun Articles, some of the websites included are Squidoo, Zimbo, Blogspot etc.

High PR Web 2.0 Profile Links
200/300 Web 2.0 Profile Links, These are links posted to places with High PageRank domains, Places like Videojug, howcast, adobe, at first the link will be a PageRank N/a but over the life of the link the PR of the new URL should increase as link flows throughout the website. Again these are the kind of links you find at Senuke X, Sick Submitter, Magic Submitter etc.

Article Links
200+ Articles posted, these are spun articles and posted to 5000 article directory websites, we say 200+ because this is the guaranteed amount of live links that we get after a submission.

Wiki Links
Wiki Links are when we create an article for a Wikipedia type websites. These website aren’t spammed a lot which is a great advantage, its great for diversity and are ofcourse incontent links, we also use spun content for these links.Included in these links are some EDUs/GOVs and a mix of Do-follow & No-follow links, Again we post to a lot more than 300+ wiki type websites but this is the amount we get which are submitted by the end of the run. In other words 300+ output URLS.

Blog Comments
We use the freshest and most updated blog lists available for out blog comment blasting, we also try to filter them so it’s the main HIGH PR URLS that we post to.

Indexing

All links created except blog comments are sent to a top rated indexing service.

Links Built Over Three Weeks

We Can Also Change The Way These Links Are Built, For Example Some People May Not Want So Many Articles Going To The Money Site, So We Can Send Them To Socials Or Web 2,0s.

[FONT=&quot]How We Build Them[/FONT]
3nb15_New-Sheet.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Super Packages to choose from![/FONT]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click The Chosen Package To Purchase

Get started now in 3 easy steps:

1) Send us your URL
2) Choose your 1-3 Keywords
3) Choose package and make payment via Paypal

F.A.Q

Will these links give me a penalty?
No, we use a proven method known as Link Pyramids (Link Pushing) – meaning that only the highest quality links are linked directly to your website, and the lesser quality ones simply link to the higher quality links. This is not to be confused with inferior techniques such as “Link Wheel”

How To Order?
Simply include your URL and Keywords with your Paypal order – we will contact you as soon as we receive your payment.

How To Pay?
PayPal - Just click one of the package images, and you will be redirected to Paypal.

Other questions?
We would be happy to answer any questions, please just send us a PM or emailLuke @ Perfectusmedia (dot) Com

Yes I Do Have A Low Post Count And I Have No I-trader So I Offer The First Few Packages At 30% off!!
For Reputable WickedFire Members.

Last edited:

This package looks really interesting, if its from prestige-SEO ill defo order package 2, with the 30% discount please. I wil be back later today to order it ....

Hi Greeny123,

Please send me a PM when our ready to order! 30% off granted, seeing as you have a good itrader. Cheers.

I Urge You Guys To Go And Find Similar Packages Here And Compare The Prices - We Will Not Be Beaten!

You think you will find somebody willing to risk 160$ or 160 * 0.7 = 112$ ?
You have 0 itrader and no posts. Usually new provider offers reviews for respected members.

You have 0 itrader and no posts. Usually new provider offers reviews for respected members.

I understand this, but that doesnt mean that Im not a good provider, everyone needs to start somewhere then they start selling services on forums they hardly use, hense why I ordered the 30% off, as the profit margin is tiny on these packages. Here is our business website prestige - seo co uk

These are some current projects we have running from package 1, - Alot more links left to build.

Please note, Theres arent just low comp affiliate marketing keywords, theres are INTERNATIONAL very competitive keywords.

cheap.png

cheapchina.png

Yep. Agreed. Most of this stuff is automated junk.

Sure, you may get a temporary boost. But, that's it.

If this kind of SEO was actually successful, do you think the guy would be running this offer or doing SEO for clients?

Nope.

Anyone who claims to rank for competitive keywords would be driving traffic to their own campaigns, not clients.
(Don't give the cr@p about diversifying your income either. It's bullshit.)

@spartan,

Some is automated but it's not crap and boosts are long term! - if this is so crap why have you go and bought in content links from another seller? When they are included in our packages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Agreed. Most of this stuff is automated junk.

Sure, you may get a temporary boost. But, that's it.

If this kind of SEO was actually successful, do you think the guy would be running this offer or doing SEO for clients?

Nope.

Anyone who claims to rank for competitive keywords would be driving traffic to their own campaigns, not clients.
(Don't give the cr@p about diversifying your income either. It's bullshit.)

We have a fortune teller in the house.

My company uses Luke regulary, in fact with such success it was us that said to take it to another level and advertise on some forums. You refer to automated junk, Is this not the way SEO turns? and the fact that you also have links created on the leading priviate blog networks is far from automated. These types of services are run by people using automated systems or it would not be possible.

I highly recommend this service for both diversity and customer service

4 ****

shit I was expecting xrumer type links cuz I know national business in UK use those links. I doubt u can rank ultra high competition with the links u offer.

I've asked 2 mods if they will accept a review copy, so I guess time will tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

One the most ridiculous statements I've read in an IM forum this year; Why even come into this section of the forum at at all then as the same could be said about each and EVERY one of the services offered here?

Anyhoo - I HAVE used Luke's service - bought from thread in another forum and it rocks. These days, I think mass diversification of links is one of the keys and this one hits that and does it very well. I"m seeing great results so far and highly recommend this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.