Super 2 Tier Seo Package 200 Quality PR7-1 Blog comments-5000 Verified Backlinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blillard

Apr 22, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are You Still Looking For An Seo Package That Will Not Only Boost Your Ranks, But will Make Your Current Complete Rookies?

Super high quality backlinks that will give your site that juice needed to to absolutely kill the ranks.

This consists on of two layers. The first layer is 200 PR7-PR1 ON PAGE Do follow backlinks pointing directly to your site. Many people offer backlinks where the domain is what holds PR. With this package the PR is on the ACTUAL page that holds the PR super HIGH QUALITY backlinks. The second layer will be 5000 Do follow verified Profile Links Pointing to your first layer for extra added juice. Combined this package is absolute damage to the search engines and your competition.

SEO Booster Package

2pphs8p.jpg

Turn around Time: 5 Days

You'll be provided a complete seo report showing where I placed all your links. All your link will be turned into an rss feed and pinged for 30 days allowing for faster indexing of your backlinks.

$24

I also offer 20 Free .edu backlinks with every order.

I offer refund should I not complete your order in the time indicated.
---------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions you can send me a PM or leave a reply.

50% off discount for reviews for the next 10 members!

Tier 1 is blog comments and tier 2 are of profile links. Your welcome to try a review package for half off. Just me A PM. Thanks for your interests.

anybody used this service ? anyone plz post review..
You are welcome to try a review copy of my service at half off. I value my reputation an only offer the best customer service a possible. I also thank you for your interests in my services.

I'm still offering reviews for this service. Plus a 5k scrapebox blast with every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.