Stylized Content – Yours for Less than You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my review copy. I ain't find any grammar or spelng issues, and it's obvious that the article was written by an educated person. He followed the guidelines I sent him perfectly, and I'm highly impressed with the final product. A+ will order from again.

Just received my review copy. I ain't find any grammar or spelng issues, and it's obvious that the article was written by an educated person. He followed the guidelines I sent him perfectly, and I'm highly impressed with the final product. A+ will order from again.
Thanks for the praise James. Just a heads up to anyone looking for content that I'm booked solid for at least the next week. Feel free to hit me up for quotes, but I'm looking at a Sunday start date for new work at the earliest.

I got some more stuff from wordlechurdle. Not only is he a kick ass content writer, he might just be the coolest guy in Canada.

I would have said all of North America but I live in LA, so...

Okay I sent you an email with a request for three 800 word articles. Let me know if you can handle them. Also, if you use an instant messenger, that would make working with you a LOT easier.

The topics I had given were comparatively complex and required a fair bit of research. This dude, WordleChurdle, delivered me top-notch content -- both in terms to facts and quality of writing -- within the given time frame. I would not hesitate ordering from him again and for the price, and quality that he offers, you shouldn't too.

Status
Not open for further replies.