Stylized Content – Yours for Less than You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordlechurdle

contents "r" me ;)
Apr 29, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a new member to the forums and, as a result, I am fully aware of the fact that my reputation is certainly up for debate. You don’t know who I am, and I don’t know who any of you are. Let’s change that.

I will offer three review articles for three well established WickedFire members (at least 500 posts) on the condition that you provide a decent review of my work- examine the style, grammar, and overall flow of my content. Given my attention to detail (as every writer on here seems to have) I am not at all concerned about quality, but I am concerned about your awareness of my services.

Regular pricing is set at $0.025/word. I will offer a price break at 5,000 words to $0.02/word.

I write for several blogs and would be happy to add your needs to my current work load. I accept payment via PayPal: half up front, half upon delivery of the content. Please note that all of my content is accompanied by a complimentary revision in the event that you have some dramatic changes that you need made.

My qualifications include:

+ Four years of academic writing.
+ Completion of eleven communication focused classes.
+ Born and raised in Canada.
+ English is my first and only language.
+ A huge ego and the need to ensure that my work meets the hype I constantly generate.

I won't lie or pretend to be modest. I know that I am the most talented content provider on WickedFire. You will not find this type of quality for this price from anyone else. The old cliché “you get what you pay for” applies 99% of the time, so why not take advantage of that errant percentile when given the chance?

Oh, and in case you’re wondering, you won’t see me advertising on DigitalPoint ;)

True, I do need to make more posts. You guys e-mail me at wordlechurdle AT live.com in the interim and I'll take care of your content. The review copies will be 500 words on any topic of your choice.

You're welcome to a review copy. Please e-mail me at wordlechurdle AT live.com with your topic/requirements. I'm sure I'll be writing for you very soon ;)

Okay I sent you an email with a request for three 800 word articles. Let me know if you can handle them. Also, if you use an instant messenger, that would make working with you a LOT easier.

Lord Brar, article request received. I will have those for you within 48 hours as of now.

profitaddiction, your review copy should be in your inbox by the time you read this.

Contact information:

MSN: wordlechurdle AT live.com
AIM: wordlechurdle

Review article is great. I'm a huge stickler on grammar and spelling and I didn't find anything wrong w/ my 500word article.

Flows very well, definitely written by an educated person, and it makes sense and fits perfectly with the guidelines I have given.

I'm definitely going to be placing a bulk order. :)

Are you taking bulk orders as of now?

I can take limited bulk orders in order to ensure timely service for all of my clients. At this time I would be more than happy to take on your project profitaddiction. Please add me to AIM/MSN and e-mail me the specifics associated with your project.

As well, I have yet to receive an e-mail from JamesH. There is only one review copy left so if you want it please e-mail me. :)

AIM - wordlechurdle
MSN/e-mail - wordlechurdle AT live.com

Added you on AIM - waiting for you to log on so we can chat about this. Thanks!
I will be working at very odd hours for the next three days so it may be best to stick to e-mail for now. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I highly doubt you will be online at the same hours I am for the time being.

JamesH, I have received your e-mail and will deliver your review article by the end of the weekend.

I will be working at very odd hours for the next three days so it may be best to stick to e-mail for now. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I highly doubt you will be online at the same hours I am for the time being.

JamesH, I have received your e-mail and will deliver your review article by the end of the weekend.

That's fine, I'll email you. I have a few questions and potentially awkward breakdown of articles. I'll get at you - thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.