Not open for further replies.

mreed

Link Building Madman
Jan 20, 2007
Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

• TURN AROUND TIMES VARY, AS WE DO NOT OWN THE SITES WE ARE POSTING TO.
  • WE REACH OUT TO REAL WEBMASTERS! (THESE ARE NOT PRIVATE NETWORK LINKS)
  • AVAILABILITY FOR THIS OFFER IS LIMITED.
  • WE WILL ONLY TAKE AS MANY ORDERS AS WE CAN HANDLE.
  • GET LOCKED IN NOW BEFORE WE FILL UP!
**WE WILL SEND ALL LINK OPPORTUNITIES TO YOU FOR APPROVAL, BEFORE WE PLACE A POST!

Last edited:

Hi there,

Can you PM me a couple of sample links? Would like to see exactly how this looks, definitely interested :)

Thanks!

Adi.

Still on the fence about trying us out? Here's a no risk option:

Just send me your keyphrases and I'll start scouting sites for you. If I find something I think you'll like I'll send it your way.

Contact Information is above or just PM me here.

Just wanted to say I ordered from OP and he delivered a really nice guest post. Not only was the website high quality & completely legitimate, but it was also related to my target industry and geography.

Hole in fucking one - thanks OP!

Just wanted to say I ordered from OP and he delivered a really nice guest post. Not only was the website high quality & completely legitimate, but it was also related to my target industry and geography.

Hole in fucking one - thanks OP!

I'm happy that you're happy. Thanks for the review!

PM sent...

Got it. Pm'd you back. Scouting some links for you now.

All PM's have been answered.

We now have HUNDREDS of guest posting opportunities in our database.
Websites just waiting for your link!

PM me your niche and I'll send you some samples.

Hi,

Can you show me a few sites where you will post for me in the health (I link to a dentist site in London) - from UK if it's possible.

I am interested in 10 guers posts.

Thanks!

Just a quick question - do you have any capability for guest posts German and French sites?

Hi,

Can you show me a few sites where you will post for me in the health (I link to a dentist site in London) - from UK if it's possible.

I am interested in 10 guers posts.

Thanks!

Sure please PM me your email and I'll send some over.

Just a quick question - do you have any capability for guest posts German and French sites?

Yes we can do foreign language keyphrases but the articles we write would be in english. I can target sites in France and Germany but I would be targeting english language sites.

Hey, could you please send me a few of your guest post samples? Also, is there a PR guarantee, and what is the turnaround time?

Status
Not open for further replies.