Stevejobs Bookmarking - We Don't Leave Foot Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0
Take a look at my previous threads HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE.

I am not here to teach you what is social bookmarking. Hope you guys know the drill.
Lets get straight to the nuts..

Price : $22
1000sbmNew.jpg

Price : $40
2000sbmNew.jpg

How to place orders?
a) Click on the order form.
b) In the drop down box choose whether you want 1000 or 2000.
c) Enter your details.
d) Hit submit - you will be redirected to payment window.

Paypal / G-talk : catchmeatjames@gmail.com

50% discount for 2 orders!!!

We use optimum number of private proxies.
1000 Stevejobs Bookmarking package is open for all WF members.
2000 Stevejobs Bookmarking package is not for people who have done bulk bookmark for the same URL in recent past.

05+ Orders => 10% Discount
10+ Orders => 15% Discount
15+ Orders => 20% Discount

When it comes to Social Bookmarking, I am big fan of Steve. Very quick , very friendly and very good service every time. Steve Here you go with 5 Small and 4 Large Packages. Details and Payment have been sent.

Stevejobs Bookmarking

When it comes to Social Bookmarking, I am big fan of Steve. Very quick , very friendly and very good service every time. Steve Here you go with 5 Small and 4 Large Packages. Details and Payment have been sent.
Thanks for your bulk orders. Order confirmation has been sent. This order will not fall under my new thread offer.

So,

50% discount for next 2 orders is still open.

I paid via paypal for 50% off on the 1000 SBB. If the offer isn't still valid, just refund. Otherwise I will send you site details soon. Thanks.

Good service, fast turn around time. Not sure about results yet but we will see soon enough. For $22 this is a good service for the #1 of bookmarks you get, just wish I could spin more keywords (maxes out at 3 on the order form), still good stuff though.

Stevejobs Bookmarking

Good service, fast turn around time. Not sure about results yet but we will see soon enough. For $22 this is a good service for the #1 of bookmarks you get, just wish I could spin more keywords (maxes out at 3 on the order form), still good stuff though.

Thanks for your review. Open For More Orders!

review

i got a 50% discounted review.
I got 2005 bookmarks which is great considering my site had been bookmarked before.
Random usernames were used for minimal footprint.

I used this on a site that moved from position 4 on page 1 to position 4 on page 2 a few days ago, hopefully this will bring it back.

I will update this thread as soon as i see movement

overall this is a great bookmarking service with a very fast TAT

Status
Not open for further replies.