Stevejobs 1 Stop Shop SEO Packages (6 Weeks / 4 Weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0

FAQ
1. Can I target more than 6 Keywords?
Yes, you can. Please mention the same while placing your orders. [I prefer to stick with <6]

2. How often do you send reports?
We will send you detailed reports once in 2 weeks? [Email id which is used for directory submissions and its password will be given the very first day we start the work so that you can check the pace is maintained as stated].

3. Can I Switch Plans?
Yes, you can.

4. Can I buy other SEO services during your 6/4 weeks SEO campaign?
We usually don't recommend, but still you can. Please let us know more about the services so that we make necessary action.

5. Can I buy your 6/4 weeks packages again and again?
Yes, you can but we may slightly modify the package and of course the price.

6. Can I buy your biggest package if I have already done good volume of directory submissions / bookmarking in recent past?
Yes, you can.

50% Discount for 1 reputed WF Member

25% Discount for 1 FCFS WF Member
[Irrespective of reputation]

Placed an order while looking for Stevejobs directory submissions thread, have been buying his directory submissions for a long time and look forward to seeing how this service goes

Stevejobs 1 Stop Shop SEO Packages

Placed an order while looking for Stevejobs directory submissions thread, have been buying his directory submissions for a long time and look forward to seeing how this service goes

Thanks for your word about my directory submissions service. Order confirmation has been sent and work started.

Open For More Orders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.