Stealthy Domainator! Powerful PR2+ domains for your own PBN! Massive bulk discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Dear all Wicked Fire members,

I am very proud to present a new service! There are thousands of domains expiring every single day, however, it is very difficult to filter through all of them. I have found a system that works very well for me! For some of my clients, I find dozens of great domain names on monthly basis so I thought why not provide this service for my dear Wicked Fire friends?

Here are the domain metrics of the domains you will get:

• PR2+ (some domains are PR5!)
  • PA/DA - 10+ (usually, both are between 15 and 40)
  • Indexed in Google
  • Minimum 10 root domain links (most domains have high XX - mid XXX)

I will not bother you by telling why you need powerful domains with great metrics as you probably already know. These are best for your own PBN or you can set up a site and sell links ... but ranking own websites is the best option!

Only $25 per domain name!

ORDER NOW!

Here's what domains I bought on July 6th, 2015:
mL8iuoD.png

Domains I bought on July 7th, 2015:
bYeboAe.png

ORDER NOW!

FAQs

Q. What is TAT?
A. Individual orders - up to 5 business days. Usually within 24-48 hours). For bulk orders, depending on the volume, we will consult with you personally, but should be no longer than 10 business days (assuming you want 100 or more domains)

Q. What are bulk discounts?
A. 1 domain - $25, 10+ domains - $23/domain, 20+ domains - $20/domain.

Q. What kind of TLDs will I get?
A. .com, .net, .org, .co, .biz. I will not register .info unless you don't mind when ordering in bulk.

Q. When will those domains expire?
A. In 1 year

Q. Are these dropped domains?
A. Yes, I always register those domains as new, that's why they do expire within 1 year, not within several weeks or months.

Q. What registrars do you use?
A. I would suggest: GoDaddy or Namesilo (for free WHOIS). I can also do NameCheap, Name, Dynadot, etc ... PM me if you have specific registrar in mind so I can confirm if I can push domains through that registrar.

Q. I am very interested in bulk purchase. How do I order?
A. PM me or email me and we will discuss this.

I am offering review copies!

2 FREE REVIEW COPIES!
5 REVIEW COPIES @ $10 each
5 REVIEW COPIES @ $15 each
5 REVIEW COPIES @ $20 each

If you took 1 review copy, you are not eligible to take another one.

Refund policy:

When I push domain names, they are no longer under my control and I am not responsible for what the new owner may do with those domain names, therefore, I do not provide refunds after the domain(s) is/are pushed. However, I will refund what I owe in case I am not able to provide the service on time.

Contact details:

Wicked Fire: mzonas
Email: don@donspoint.com

Thanks!

Don.

Last edited:

I got a free review copy so here you go:

I got a .net domain which was first registered in 2009 and has been dropped 2 times.

Stats:
TF = 2
CF = 9
DA = 14
P2 = 2

Domain has 28 referring domains and 506 backlinks.

So all checks out in his sales thread. He is giving you what he is advertizing.

Can you get better domains? Yes...but you need to pay a lot of money for the best domains. I know as I used to sell PBN posts and still do.

But for the price you will not find better domains! So overall I recommend this seller and his domain service.

BUY NOW!

Last edited:
I will take a free review copy. Thanks!

Hey, got it, thanks!

I'll take a review copy if you're still offering them.

Hey, got it, thanks!

I'll give this a review

Hey, thanks for taking a paid review. I will PM you.

Taking a discounted review copy if available...

Hi, you got the discounted review copy, thanks!

I got a free review copy so here you go:

I got a .net domain which was first registered in 2009 and has been dropped 2 times.

Stats:
TF = 2
CF = 9
DA = 14
P2 = 2

Domain has 28 referring domains and 506 backlinks.

So all checks out in his sales thread. He is giving you what he is advertizing.

Can you get better domains? Yes...but you need to pay a lot of money for the best domains. I know as I used to sell PBN posts and still do.

But for the price you will not find better domains! So overall I recommend this seller and his domain service.

BUY NOW!

Thanks man!

I am interested in a review copy, please send me the details.

Hi, you need to have 200+ posts and 10+ iTrader.

Guys, I started today's work, will be providing a lot of domains today!

Thanks

Don

If you want to scale your pbn, you know how hard it can be to find a decent amount of domains quickly. Of course there are sellers who will provide you with top notch domains but this comes at a price. Most often, you have to even go register the domains yourself, which can be time consuming.

The domain i got has a DA of 14 and a TF of 6 - not the best specs, but it got 31 links from unique domains, ips and 30 unique subnets. So that's cool. I hate domains with high TF but only 3 links or so. Too risky imho.

I checked the site via archive.org and it seems it has been repurposed as a PBN once - but judging from the backlink profile not spammed to death at least.

But for the price its a decent option if you want to flesh out a bigger PBN or want to build a T2 network.

Mzonas has been friendly and communicative and the order has been delivered within the TAT...

Thanks!

Got my review copy.

DA 19 PA 32

TF of around 6. As others have said TF is low, but that's understandable because OP is selling these domains for a very good price.

Used to be some Japanese dude's dating blog(using google translate).

What do I think of this service? Its 25$/domain, and I think an excellent source for tier 2 domains to juice up your parasites or tier 1s.

OP's service is solid, as it fills a need for those lower end domains at a lower price. I can't justify spending 50-60$/domain to rank a parasite so I may hit up OP later for more of these.

Got my review copy.

DA 19 PA 32

TF of around 6. As others have said TF is low, but that's understandable because OP is selling these domains for a very good price.

Used to be some Japanese dude's dating blog(using google translate).

What do I think of this service? Its 25$/domain, and I think an excellent source for tier 2 domains to juice up your parasites or tier 1s.

OP's service is solid, as it fills a need for those lower end domains at a lower price. I can't justify spending 50-60$/domain to rank a parasite so I may hit up OP later for more of these.
Thank you for your review!

Guys, I ran out of decent domains. I will have another 10K domainso on Mondays, after the filtering and sorting, I shall have around 200-300 GREAT domains to sell.

Thanks!

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.