Start of WWIII?

More posturing.

If Kim Jong makes these provocations now and later claims a victory for N. Korea, he will look good for doing so.

Hostility against the USA is an important part of their cultural narrative to validate the national myth they are enacting to keep the North Korean elites in power. WW3? Won't happen.

kbr24DI.jpg

DGzyaFQ.jpg

http://instagram.com/newsjean/

I remember from an old NK threats thread a quote about "North Korea becoming the worlds largest parking lot if they pulled any kind of actual shit".

That comes to mind now.

North Korea has torpedoed ships and shelled islands without reprisal...I doubt this chest puffing is going to do anything of consequence.

Blow those motherfuckers off the map already!

It's funny how if something does happen that people will see NK as the aggressor.

Yet we've imposed sanctions on them for over 40 years (that really just fuck over the civillians, their elites do just fine).

We've had a standing army at the DMZ since the Korean war.

We've just announced that we're setting up even more "defensive" missiles targeting them.

We run monthly military exercises at their front door.

How would we react to provocation like that?

I'm not defending NK's government. Just pointing out the irony that people say they're the aggressors and we're just reacting in a defensive posture.

"Blow them off the map!" seems to be a popular sentiment. I'm sure plenty of people say the same thing about the U.S. and other Western countries.

No worries. There will be plenty of killing people and blowing shit up left to see in our lifetime.

Reactions: JakeStratham
First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

-Les Grossman

It's funny how if something does happen that people will see NK as the aggressor.

Yet we've imposed sanctions on them for over 40 years (that really just fuck over the civillians, their elites do just fine).

We've had a standing army at the DMZ since the Korean war.

We've just announced that we're setting up even more "defensive" missiles targeting them.

We run monthly military exercises at their front door.

How would we react to provocation like that?

I'm not defending NK's government. Just pointing out the irony that people say they're the aggressors and we're just reacting in a defensive posture.

"Blow them off the map!" seems to be a popular sentiment. I'm sure plenty of people say the same thing about the U.S. and other Western countries.

No worries. There will be plenty of killing people and blowing shit up left to see in our lifetime.

C'mon man. Yeah it has nothing to do with the North establishing an aggressive Communist government in 1948 that led to the Korean War, a war that to this day has never officially ended.

C'mon man. Yeah it has nothing to do with the North establishing an aggressive Communist government in 1948 that led to the Korean War, a war that to this day has never officially ended.

How dare they establish a government they feel fit. The american way is the only way.

Derm commmun'st r red and red is evila and murica is blue and blue is good.

China the world is tired of your fat little child. Teach him some manners or we will.

-Some faggot

How dare they establish a government they feel fit. The american way is the only way.

Derm commmun'st r red and red is evila and murica is blue and blue is good.

Not sure if serious? Are you implying that they just decided to form a communist government and then we invaded? Also what do you mean by "they"?

The situation escalated into open warfare when North Korean forces invaded South Korea on 25 June 1950.

The situation escalated into open warfare when North Korean forces invaded South Korea on 25 June 1950.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War