Not open for further replies.

retard

LInK BuiLdEr
Nov 15, 2009
In my own world
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Squidoo LENS Creation Service

It's is very well known that links from authority sites have more value than links from non-authority sites. Squidoo is the most popular personal blogs of the people and are frequently visited by people all around the world. Links from these lens are given more value by google. This is what makes a Squidoo lens so valuable for creating quality links.

This is what you get from each lens:

• Minimum of one 450-500 words unique content article
  • Pictures relating to the niche.
  • Four to six other modules.
  • The link of the site on the anchor text you provide.
  • Service also includes promotion in all popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, bing, AOL, etc etc.
  • You will also get over 1,000 backlinks over a period of time to your Squidoo Lenses.
  • Promotion of 5 Keywords or key-phrase (Anchor Text) pointing to your main website.
  • After the completion of the work, the lens will be transferred under your control henceforth making you free to make all the changes you like.
  • We are also giving 30 Social bookmarking for free which will help your lens get index more quickly in the various search engines and boost your lens rank as your main website.

Prices For squidoo lens:

1 Lens 35$
2 lenses 70$
3 lenses 105$
4 lenses 140$
5 lenses 175$

Anything above 5 lens you are getting a 5% discount.

Details I need:

Url:
Keywords: Upto 5 (preferred long tail.)

Payment : Paypal

Review Copy:

1 Free review to a moderator

2 Members having 500++ posts will get 1 lens for 25$ each. Payment will be made after I deliver the lens.

Please give me a try! I just need a few reviews to get things going. The link wheel thread will get some today. They will tell for themself. That was a foolish mistake. But now I have learnt from it.

Sorry I forgot to review I've been real busy.

He did the Squidoo and it looks very nice. It's a pretty long one too, there must be close to 3,000 words in it total.

After doing it he then transferred ownership to me.

The only thing I didn't like is he used my targeted keyword very liberally. I'm sort of conservative when it comes to repeated use of the targeted keyword as it tends to make the page look spammy. So after he gave me ownership I logged in and adjust some of the module titles and paragraph titles to remove my keyword a few times.

I like his service and I may use him again. I am also testing out two other squidoo guys who have lower prices. I'm going to see if these cheaper guys meet or exceed what retard has done for me. If not, I'll keep retard as my squidoo maker because he does a pretty good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.